No announcement yet.

I have a question for all y'all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went and had the nose jab, results, Negative.

Comment

• golfnrl
      golfnrl commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you're negative! I had the PCR and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...unpleasant but not too painful.

Hey well it is the so called (as you may remember way back when we were all just living our daily lives) indoor virus season......colds, conjestion, flu remember when these were normal events.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

LOL, yes and thats what I tried to tell my oldest girl, she insisted I get the test.(so I went and sat in the long line at the only place I found that even has the tests) I will admit the congestion is more than normal for me, but still congestion is normal. The cold flashes are not normal for me, maybe things have changed since I lost over 100 lbs, so maybe they are now. Sometimes it sucks getting old.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hey Rwise here's a little medical info. you may or may not know. We the people can get fluid filled polyops in our noses not just our asses LOL. Inflammation filled polyops. Over the last 2 smoke filled summers here in Oregon and after having bronchities went to ENT dr. he stuck a camara in my nose and told me i got polyops that shrink an fill with fluids. Don't ya just love it when you bend over and the nose faucet just runs like water?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X