Week 4 day 3
    Click image for larger version

Name:	17992262-B326-4AAE-8511-F1B36C8BFDC4.jpeg
Views:	316
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	556303

Comment

Looking fine again.
      Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

stoned thoughts on the bowl of light:

moved to comments
        Last edited by BU2B; 02-21-2022, 10:12 PM.

Comment

• grouchyoldman
          grouchyoldman commented
          Editing a comment
          Proud to call you my friend.
          -Grouchy

• BU2B
          BU2B commented
          Editing a comment
          stoned thoughts on the bowl of light:

This is just rambling and subject to deletion after a few re-reads. Ya know I was just thinking, not something I do often enough... As I have my coffee and cannabis to start my day I can't help but think how good life is. Even when it's downright cr@ppy it's still pretty good. It's all I've known and I like it here - I'm not afraid to go away, hey I've been dead a lot longer than I've been alive (between 13 & 17 billion years longer by the best estimates) It's just that as far as I know life has been a lot more eventful than the death part regardless of length of time.

I think of all the good people I've met, all the animals that have been a part of my ever changing pack over the years, the family, friends & mistakes I've made... as well as the many many good things I've enjoyed right along with the bad. I think of us and what funny little creatures we are; how we are both the angels and the demons of our own hopes and nightmares.

Some dear friends are currently traveling and their adventures have brought them to one of the pinnacles of mans achievements - Breaking the bonds of earth to fly among the stars celebrated at the Kennedy Space Center. Many wonder why go to space when we still have so much to learn about earth and we have so many problems here that seem much more pressing with money best spent somewhere the atmosphere is included. Life does what life does, it strives, it seeks, it consumes and changes and does it all again. We will never solve all off the human problems as long as there are humans to have problems but the opportunity to seek out 'strange new worlds & boldly go where no one else has gone before' is in my view, simply what we do and what life is...

And life with all of it's wonder and pain, joy & sorrow, plants & politics though much much shorter in duration than it's counterpart is so very precious & awesome that I can not help but believe (based upon the evidence compiled in my opinion) that while there are many of the wonders of life worth dying for; I've yet to find one idea worth killing for.

"I don't believe in destiny or the guiding hand of fate, I don't believe in forever, or love as mystical state, I don't believe in the stars or the planets or angels watching from above; but I believe there's a ghost of a chance for us to find someone to love - and make it last' - N. Peart
          LA
          SA
          CNS

Be good to each other my friends
          Last edited by BU2B; 02-22-2022, 09:32 PM.

BU2B❤️

Thank you for this beautiful reflection on life in large and in small, it saved my day...
        I am an aging man with aging hormones who make themselves reminded,
        it feels good to let the emotions flow from time to time... it is such a day today, it's a good day!
        Be quick to forgive and always remember... kiss slowly....
        ”Don't forget to leave some space for miracles.”
        (the madwoman of my life say's hi ~ the grandchildren love this song and so do madwoman and me)
        Last edited by Guest; 02-10-2022, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Name:	Resized_20220210_092741_3011.jpeg
Views:	307
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	556373 BU2B thinks I'm not holding up my end by not posting everyday so here they are again. The 2 CM are recovered pretty well after I transplanted them. The Purple Bubba however still has yellowed leaf edges and tips but otherwise is doing well. Most likely light stress so I raised the lights quite a bit so we will see.

Name:	Resized_20220208_113055_9314 (1).jpeg
Views:	327
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	556370CM is working on her 4th node and both were fimmed if I didn't miss. All lower growth tips will be allowed to grow out.

Name:	Resized_20220208_113047_5991 (1).jpeg
Views:	327
Size:	946.5 KB
ID:	556371PB showing signs of light stress.

Name:	Resized_20220206_140445_6573.jpeg
Views:	316
Size:	471.1 KB
ID:	556372 Purple Bubba topped at 5th node, will attempt a quadline on it.
          Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
          Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
          Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
          Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
          Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
          i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
          My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
          make pH correction unnecessary
          Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
          8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
          Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
          Semper Fidelis!

Comment

BU2B so I read that in my best James Earl Jones voice and ......what strain was that exactly? Cuz I want some.lol.
            keeping it green with the soil thing
            love me some frosty autos
            braap
            BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
            Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
            the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
            blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• BU2B
              BU2B commented
              Editing a comment
              2 tsp/ 10 ml of Chocolate Mint OG + Banana Kush oil in my coffee lol

WooHoo - the visit with La Migra is set and should see us through for the next 10 years when we get to be up-close and personal with ICE ICE Baby once again. Lucky for us we have a good friend who is willing to put us up AND put up with us- just past the halfway point on the five hour drive! My wife says if they want her after 80, they're gonna have to come and get her So our bags our packed, the sneak a toke pods have been loaded with a nice sugar wax center to share with TOKABIGONE on our way to stay legal. Next post should see the household green card atoned for the next decade!

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Good luck!

• BU2B
              BU2B commented
              Editing a comment
              I know I keep saying I'm going but can't get my foot out the door. I have just got to share this text from TOKABIGONE "... Saw yer post, lol, now everybody knows I smoke dope!" ROTFLMFAO

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment

My very good friend BU2B and his lovely wife stopped in to my oasis last eve for a rest stop on their pilgrimage to the lower desert to visit ICE in Phoenix. As usual he came bearing gifts so today I am a very happy camper! We vaped some of his crystal laden special wax then rolled in fine ground bud and vaped in a cartridge. Hooo wheee! My feet have yet to touch the ground since 3pm yesterday! Oh yeah, we smoked a bowl then he made some firecrackers! So I proceed to eat two 10mg crackers a couple hours apart. I woke this morning with a foggy brain so I quickly smoked a bowl with my first cup of coffee and that blew away the fog...mostly. So what am I gonna do today? As little as possible obviously! I do have two more firecrackers same dosage so one for lunch and maybe one at bt. Crackers will get stale if I try to keep them over so It's cowboy up and eat 'em! I do have a nice little smoking stash too so time to fort up and withdraw to the inner sanctum for some under cover deep meditation

Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
              TOKABIGONE commented
              Editing a comment
              That's two saltine squares with 300ml each so I ingested 600ml in the am and 300 more about 9pm. That's over a 1000ml in a day. Pretty sure I've found my limit. When I woke up this am I couldn't find my head so had to search a bit. Finally found it floating up in the corner. Stuck it back on but couldn't get it straight for quite awhile.

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              Don't ya just hate it when that happens...

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              "Pretty sure I've found my limit." - It's always a nice thing to know.

We’re home mission accomplished. Now the spouse is as legal as the cannabis! Uncle Sam is happy - and so are we. We had a nice visit with TOKABIGONE who was kind enough to offer us a place to stay. I found the 10 hour round trip drive a bit much for a 10 minute appointment. But… at least it’s all said and done for the next decade.

I took a photo of the girls for comparison to what they looked like when I got home. The grow is officially 5 weeks and 5 days old as of today. I was going to wait until Monday (start of week 6) however, I’ve got the time now so here goes: first two pics are from Wednesday (Week 5 Day 3)
            Click image for larger version  Name:	62DD4FF8-CEC7-4976-B620-331E10FF5D6E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.51 MB ID:	557288
            suzie & SUZIE

Click image for larger version  Name:	E9677925-D778-464C-B361-8E743996B976.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.05 MB ID:	557289
            Hazel
            Click image for larger version  Name:	image_151857.jpg Views:	3 Size:	2.34 MB ID:	557290
            suzie & SUZIE (suziie#1 is a dwarf)
            Click image for larger version  Name:	EE984F75-283C-4B73-AD61-25B7DD0FBE7C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.40 MB ID:	557292
            Click image for larger version  Name:	A602D982-26E2-46BE-A6D7-F0208467A511.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	2.77 MB ID:	557291
            Last edited by BU2B; 02-18-2022, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• BU2B
              BU2B commented
              Editing a comment
              Puglover1 Yes - she will be allowed to live out her small life in relative peace as after she refused to grow up I quit trying to school her. It should prove interesting. I started training out each plant to equal one whole between the two of them. That plan changed after a few weeks. SUZIE is short 10 flowering growth tips at this point from my usual training as I removed branches and growth in anticipation of a little more unified growth pattern. suzie will likely have small buds but chopping her out would kill roots as well dramatically increasing the chance of root rot. suzie can't be pulled up and out either as roots are intertwined with those of her sister and doing so would damage the root system for SUZIE and again increase the likelihood of root rot. SUZIE really took off but even though the light is on 24/7 I still can't seem to wake up little suzie.
              Last edited by BU2B; 02-18-2022, 08:33 PM.

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              BU2B Ah yes, I forgot about the roots in that situation. My first hydro experience was the OG, pre-LED Aero-Garden, nothing grew for as many weeks as weed. Little Suzie is in the way of my visual learning which is why I inquired. Glad your wife is all set!

• Going2fast
              Going2fast commented
              Editing a comment
              Relentless I tell ya. Nice bondage

Week 6 - First Pics: Close enough for Rock n’ Roll 20 February 2022
            The girls are just about ready to start flowering. All plant structure is in place and they are chugging right along. Standing proud at 17.78cm (7 inches) both s1&S2 and Hazel are happy and healthy
            Click image for larger version  Name:	1D5E0905-BDFC-4813-9760-7366016631E3.jpeg Views:	11 Size:	1.91 MB ID:	557477
            Click image for larger version  Name:	A8347DC5-0642-4051-80AB-D573001698D5.jpeg Views:	12 Size:	1.24 MB ID:	557476

Last edited by BU2B; 02-20-2022, 06:50 PM.

Comment

I have been looking for this image for a few days and finally found something close to what I want to show.
              Click image for larger version  Name:	Scalp Massager_LI.jpg Views:	0 Size:	27.1 KB ID:	557548

It's a head-scratcher - hopefully just the image not my description. If I may beg your indulgence for a minute or two here's why I chose this image: Imagine, if you will; that all branches UP TO the point where the wires begin to turn upward are free of leaves - IF spread out properly during flowering this will facilitate bud packets from the red line in the example upward. Also; forgive my sloppy mousing but if you notice the small plant example on the bottom left showing that if left to grow at a 45 degree angle instead of flat out (fully horizontal) your plant will grow with a fairly even canopy requiring little effort on your part.

Remember me talking about being kind of lazy and doing all I can to get the most out of what is available with as little effort as possible? This, is perfect example - Flowering growth tips further away from the center of the Y will naturally be shorter than those closer to the center of the Y that are older. Several problems solved with one simple solution - allow your plant to grow up at an angle a bit and not completely horizontal if you're going for a manifold or mainline - unless you're doing a SCroG.

Starting tomorrow the girls will have large fan leaves removed as needed to open up and expose growth tips.

Next step? Up and Out for 3 weeks until flowering starts then I turn them loose and only tie them down to spread them out not train them.

If you try BU2B'sPPP Method I'm sure you will find it that while it doesn't add any extra time to your total grow it does require a bit more attentiveness during the first 5 or 6 weeks to insure a structure that will support as many flowers as possible without overcrowding during the flowering stage.

hmmmm.... was just thinking (again) maybe 'efficient' is a better word than lazy! LOL
              Last edited by BU2B; 02-21-2022, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I was told those were massagers, I have one somewhere. That is a good example, and advice. Thanks.

• BU2B
                BU2B commented
                Editing a comment
                Which would explain why I had such a time finding an image 🤣

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes, yes it would. And, besides amputees and disabled folk who needs to buy a head scratcher?

We're pushing 6 weeks now so flower should start in a couple weeks. I've done a small bit of lst to open them up. Watered with salmon emulsion this morning so a bit of feed to wake them up. They are not drinking much water tho, about a gallon a week. Still a perfect shade of green and growing with vitality. About half the size of BU2B 's plants at this stage so I'm anxiously waiting on the stretch to show me what they want from there.

Name:	Resized_20220221_100715_8223.jpeg
Views:	351
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	557616

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Name:	5BEA85BF-40A3-474A-874C-2761F31F2C8A.jpeg
Views:	329
Size:	3.82 MB
ID:	557679

Name:	315A321D-05B8-4431-B8D8-6FFDF5A8891F.jpeg
Views:	348
Size:	2.11 MB
ID:	557677

Name:	67365A7C-0620-4425-94FC-DF5B24BB5822.jpeg
Views:	330
Size:	3.10 MB
ID:	557678

Comment

This morning Pretty Baby (Pacific Seeds purple bubba in back) which was topped is 6 1/2 inches tall but has been restrained. The two Critical Mass from ILGM are 7 and 7 1/2 respectively with no restraint. I believe the stretch has started now and is most evident in the purple bubba as the new tops have turned upward and are reaching for the stars. I have enough height in my cabinet to grow tall and bushy. I'm not very good at counting flowering tips as BU2B is but enough for me on this grow. I'm actually looking forward to managing some tall plants but these are both Indica leaning so probably not an issue.

Name:	Resized_20220223_080805_1847.jpeg
Views:	349
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	557756Click image for larger version

Name:	Resized_20220223_084947_1049.jpeg
Views:	320
Size:	904.1 KB
ID:	557757

Semper Fidelis!

Comment

The girls are growing like mad and are keeping me on my toes. suzie#1 is still a tiny little thing, I’m sure growing up in her sisters shadow hasn’t helped much. All but little suzie got a prep for bloom defoliation and final tie down. Growth tips have all been exposed and from here on out - it’s up and out. As you will see I broke a branch and repaired it on Suzie2. I had to practice my CCR and sing to her for a bit … you know the tune “oh suzie2, oh suzie2 you know that I love you- suzie2” 😂

Name:	463BD2FE-E575-4FB7-A9D8-B806EFC22A57.jpeg
Views:	321
Size:	1.71 MB
ID:	557807

Name:	CA4043D0-0459-4CEB-9036-9DB8912DB201.jpeg
Views:	337
Size:	3.17 MB
ID:	557808

Name:	D67755D2-CBD7-4839-9340-A0EFEE330A56.jpeg
Views:	341
Size:	2.26 MB
ID:	557805

Name:	DFDA805E-4807-4B5C-99D9-C47ED632A554.jpeg
Views:	305
Size:	2.71 MB
ID:	557806

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X