• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Nothing to see here, folks...

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    PPppFFffTTtt Gingerbeard

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I'm gong with PLreef on this one, kids. Anything I buy needs to be good for something other than it's intended need. Fillers and such, I have no other need for and can't remember a time when I've needed them.
    Soft sandpaper pads look the trick. I can think around my place and remember other chips that need a workover.
    All please ignore Farmbuck

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    I install glass rail systems and from time to time they get a chip. This is what I use to make them disappear. 5 minutes and it's gone.
    Micro MESH Soft Touch Sanding Pads https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000H6EC4C...TJSD0J873J242B

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Did I mentioned you trimming your beard ? Non just cut it..!

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Another option would be UV activated glue. Put it where you want it, shine the UV light on it, instant curing into solid.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Put a drop of super glue on it. while it is still wet, sprinkle baking soda on it. It will set up like a rock.You can add more layers if needed.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    How about a drop of fingernail polish, the clear stuff
    or use a ceramic stone to polish out the sharp edges

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    A burnishing tool for electronics? I small, flat tool with fine metal 'sandpaper' on one end,.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I wish there was a traveling glass cleaner. Mine are all dirty and I just don't feel like it. I bought a new bong bowl today just to have a clean one. All of my chillums are filthy. Those concrete floors and OP's dropping my ceramic hash bowls never leave my memory. I can't find them for sale anymore.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Could you syringe a product into the spot? Would a slight bump be worse then the crack? E-6000 is an adhesive used by crafters but people use it for many things. The cat kneaded his claws on a fake leather chair's arms, I glued the loose 'points' down and filled in the rest with E-6000 with a skewer and smoothed it out with a popsicle stick, I could paint over it and it'd look fine. I fixed a puppy-chewed MCM vinyl bench with it, painted it, nobody would know. Crazy pug ate into the sides of a doggy bed, I filled in missing material with E-6000, glued the corners together, clamped it until dry with binder clips. Lasted pretty long but he knows the weak spots to attack now. There are many sizes: https://www.amazon.com/Bundle-Precis...DING_ADHESIVES

• TenTonBrick
    replied
    I've done repairs on glass pieces by using a torch...map gas if it's pyrex. Fixed a crack in a favorite chillum of mine that way. Worked great until it met its final fate landing on a concrete floor

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I'm guessing E-6000 is some sort of epoxy Puglover1 ? It's such a very tiny chip. Half or quarter of a pinhead. Anything I filled it with would stick out like a bump.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    But wait! A neighbor might have one Smoklahoma . He's used my blender to powder mushrooms for chocolate. He owes me a kitchen utensil loan.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X