• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting. How does that system work?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I swear i get more info off you guys and your McGuyvers some of you are just natural tinkers Smoklahoma that's a awsome setup for doseing.

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Didn't make it ,but these PH dosers sure make life a little easier.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I don't quite know what happened on page one so I'll start this thread on page 2 with Ckbrew . It's a positive post.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Opinions are like a box of bag seed, you never know what you are going to get. Everyone be polite. This is a place for information exchange and helping each other. Most people come here to relax, learn, and share.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Specify PeterMatanzas , please. Who's passive/aggressive?

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    bboyfromwayback And you are posting comments about my contribution to this website that are clearly out of bounds.

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    Passive/aggressive behavior here

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    Should read "argument against the man"

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    In Logic 101 there is a fallacy known as "argumentum ad hominem", or "argument agains the man". This is generally based on the assumption that anything which discredits a man discredits his argument. This fallacy is under the general category of Fallacies of Irrelevance.

This is used by people who attack the person rather than their opinion. See my previous post about attacking the issue not the person. Defend your opinion if you can.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I'd have to say plant size is going to tell me if I'm going to harvest in an hour or day. Usually, it's an hour. I don't grow trees.

• PeterMatanzas
    replied
    bboyfromwayback

Your posts:

One post desribed hand trimming as a "dummy" move. You edited this post and deleted that comment.

Your other post: "Work smarter not harder my stoner friends"

You started the name calling and you continue to do so. Now it's "dickheads". You think that someone who disagrees with your technique is a "dummy". Instead, your opinion is self-centered. Open up and acknowledge you aren't always right. You don't have to be "always right", bro. But if that makes you feel better just continue.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    True! I’ve seen that dude on a few other forum post shitting on someone else but never bringing anything useful to the conversation themselves. Strikes a nerve

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Yea my boy has really gotten into since he figured out the design software. He’s made a few simple things I won’t mention I told him he should patent lol the precision is crazy. If these were around 20yrs ago been a sweet trip to eat some shrooms then sit back and watch the printer make something 😂

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Trimming is like a hair cut, everyone has their preferred style.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X