Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    In Logic 101 there is a fallacy known as "argumentum ad hominem", or "argument agains the man". This is generally based on the assumption that anything which discredits a man discredits his argument. This fallacy is under the general category of Fallacies of Irrelevance.

This is used by people who attack the person rather than their opinion. See my previous post about attacking the issue not the person. Defend your opinion if you can.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    I'd have to say plant size is going to tell me if I'm going to harvest in an hour or day. Usually, it's an hour. I don't grow trees.

• PeterMatanzas
    replied
    bboyfromwayback

Your posts:

One post desribed hand trimming as a "dummy" move. You edited this post and deleted that comment.

Your other post: "Work smarter not harder my stoner friends"

You started the name calling and you continue to do so. Now it's "dickheads". You think that someone who disagrees with your technique is a "dummy". Instead, your opinion is self-centered. Open up and acknowledge you aren't always right. You don't have to be "always right", bro. But if that makes you feel better just continue.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    True! I’ve seen that dude on a few other forum post shitting on someone else but never bringing anything useful to the conversation themselves. Strikes a nerve

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks! Yea my boy has really gotten into since he figured out the design software. He’s made a few simple things I won’t mention I told him he should patent lol the precision is crazy. If these were around 20yrs ago been a sweet trip to eat some shrooms then sit back and watch the printer make something 😂

• Ckbrew
    replied
    Trimming is like a hair cut, everyone has their preferred style.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Trimming is like a hair cut, everyone has their preferred style.

• Ckbrew
    commented on 's reply
    Nice one

• Phlash
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, the printer does come in handy when you can’t find exactly what you’re looking for, or when you can find it but they’re just charging just too much for the product or need it quickly. If you think you’re going to get one, familiarize yourself with the design software you’re going to use if you plan on making custom items. Good luck on the present

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    My buddy’s had a 3D printer a while now and he’s starting to get good with it. Nice work 👍🏻 I already told the wife I wanted one for Christmas so we’ll see lol

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I edited my post. My love of harvesting a plant in an hour instead of a day seemed to have got a few members panties in a bunch. Sorry! Possibly now they’ll ADD something to the discussion instead of shitting on what others use 🤞

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry, I dont like road gravel, I'll keep my scissors.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    So don’t use a bud spinner. Pretty sure this post is about devices you like and why. Not to be a dickhead and shit on the ones others do

Leave a comment:

• PeterMatanzas
    replied
    here's an old school cure, buds that haven't been rolled around in a sack or device. A personal preference here, I don't want buds that look like they're shaved because I know I've lost trichomes.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ii.PNG
Views:	751
Size:	749.5 KB
ID:	540417

Leave a comment:

• PeterMatanzas
    commented on 's reply
    maybe ok for home growers but losing the crystals off buds reduces the bag appeal for buyers. EDIT: I guess the device could have a tray underneath the spinning buds but still .. those are crystals the buyer isn't going to get. Those are crystals I want in my own smoke, too.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X