Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The AutoToka grow....first auto... 2nd grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BU2B
    commented on 's reply
    ROTFLMFAO- I’ve waited for years to hear that!! “Put a stick in it!” I love it!

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Put a stick to support it sir.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Not a lot of frosty but they are sticky and firm! I cut a small sample bud from the bottom side of the main cola and crossed the tipping point. It flopped over from weight. I guess that's good and bad! Good cuz it's very heavy and bad cuz it can't support itself anymore. I can tell by lifting it that it's heavy! Click image for larger version

Name:	20211120_134317 (1).jpg
Views:	223
Size:	3.55 MB
ID:	547605Click image for larger version

Name:	20211120_131904.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	547606

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Farmbuck I was hoping you might notice that as I remember you being so surprised when you saw cloudy so quickly but amber took awhile. It seems autos are so quick about everything except amber. Maybe this is an auto thing? We don't know, were newbs! I on the other hand

don't want much amber, but for sure all cloudy. That is the rub I think. Without a really clear shot in good focus it can be difficult to determine clear from cloudy. They are actually much more clear on my 4 year old Android than my 5 YO Windows 7 laptop but still you must look carefully everywhere. My scope is bluetooth connected to the phone then downloaded through email to my laptop..
    They are both auto Maui but obviously very diff phenos, same age but one is being quicker than the other. Right now I'm guessing 2-3 more weeks on quicker one and 3-4 on the other. The tric shots are from the faster one.
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 11-18-2021, 10:24 AM.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Great shots of your trichomes sir. Yeah not much of ambers in there hey ?

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    The first couple shots are from yesterday and today just to show how quickly the color can change. Then a few tric shots which show a lot of cloudy, some clear yet and less than 1% amber. They look very much on track for my liking which is all cloudy with little amber. 2 or 3 more weeks maybe?

​​​​​​Next day: I cut a small nugget so I could get a more stable shot of trics. Much better IMO.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20211114_102543.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.08 MB ID:	547293Click image for larger version  Name:	20211114_102617.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.36 MB ID:	547294
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2021_11_15_09_34_17_529.JPG Views:	0 Size:	427.5 KB ID:	547295Click image for larger version  Name:	2021_11_15_09_34_52_872.JPG Views:	0 Size:	312.6 KB ID:	547296Click image for larger version  Name:	2021_11_16_09_23_01_238.JPG Views:	0 Size:	430.0 KB ID:	547297
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 11-17-2021, 09:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Mexico ?? Really ?? SoOrbudgal if you need tips on Mexico we are here to help you mi amiga..!

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    LOLLLL I would not consider myself an experience grower..! I'm just an old grower who like to grow exotic plants lolllll

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    LOL oh please make me blush what a wonderful gang of growers we have. I've lost touch with a few, it happens but to be able to put a live face in front of you after chitty chatting for such a long time well i for one cant wait to meet up with some folks on here. Mexico is becomming closer to me.

Leave a comment:

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    I'm cheating a bit to get the RH up in my grow room by setting out pots of flushed coco for reuse to dry out there before going into their bins to wait for the next batch of transplants. It also keeps them where my cats can't pee in them while they air out.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Farmbuck and SoOrbudgal, High compliments from 2 very experienced growers who have earned my respect! yes Budgal, you will have to do that for me as I said before I have no sense of smell. None, zip, nada...drives me nuts! My good friend BU2B visited the other day and said they smelled great but not really discernible from several feet away from the cabinet which is out on the back screen porch. Sorta did some name dropping there but just so you know I have connections with the royalty here, lol!
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 11-15-2021, 08:53 PM.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Little frosty forest of weed i want to face plant just for few breaths, smell the scent of your green. Yep those are lovely

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Putain !! They are just gorgeous and fat as a pineapple sir !! Aren't autos fun to grow hey ?

Oh one more thing. sir ! How's the amber on your girls ? Over 30% ? (This is my preference, your's might be different)

I see at least a few more weeks. Well I might be wrong since I'm new to autos also.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 11-14-2021, 08:42 PM.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    64 days from sprout today:
    So the fade to the end is in full swing now. Green and vibrant until 3 days ago when I noticed 1 yellow leaf then next day 2 or 3 on each plant and today there are several so it's on! I'm still amazed how quickly these mature. I'm still pretty sure they are both Maui auto even tho very diff in structure and color. Short, fat and healthy green vs taller, lankier and dark green. Still have used no chemical nutes nor pHed the water or nutes input. The soil with microbes are regulating the pH with no issues ever this grow. I gave them their last supper today with cast tea, salmon emulsion, recharge mychorissae (sp) with molasses to feed them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211114_102617.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	546924Click image for larger version

Name:	20211114_102543.jpg
Views:	255
Size:	3.08 MB
ID:	546925Click image for larger version

Name:	20211113_071201.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	4.52 MB
ID:	546926

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Congrats sir you are now an official auto grower..! Go with your guts and knowledges. They are fat little ones eh ?

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X