Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The AutoToka grow....first auto... 2nd grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Just 2 extra pots wet for extra humidity. With those and water flooded in the bottom tray plus my fogger/humidifier I can get to mid 50's until I open the door. Cabinet is 85 day, 70ish nite

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Good growing to you and I see 5 pots what's in the others?

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Well autocongratulation to you sir !! Now let the autogame begin lolll Looking forward to see your autoMaui girls growing @TOKABIGONE

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    If you enlarge the last pic of seeds in glass you can see the tap root on 2 of them.

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    started a topic The AutoToka grow....first auto... 2nd grow!

The AutoToka grow....first auto... 2nd grow!

Apologies to Farmbuck, lol! All 3 seeds have sprouted tap roots this morning so it's D day. That's drop day for those just tuning in. 3 Sativa Auto MAUI seeds will drop into 5 gal bags of my new mix of Coco Loco with extra perlite, worm castings, guano, crab meal, oyster shell, Karanja/Neem cake meal (systemic pest control), volcanic basalt dust (minerals). I sprout in an oz of distilled water and 3 ml of h2o2 for oxygenation then go directly into the 5 gal. I make a hole about the size of a solo cup and fill with plain coco, poke a small hole with a toothpick and place seed 3/4 inch down then fill with fine coco. I believe this is better as the roots have a chance to grow a little before encountering the richer mix. I keep the surface of the soil just damp until they pop up and a couple more days before too much water. I will keep a log with weekly updates on plant and soil. I hope to grow these without chemical nutes, just pHed water and some tea or top dressing with castings for the entire grow depending on how they do.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210823_142946.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.67 MB ID:	535657Click image for larger version  Name:	20210823_144555 (2).jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.13 MB ID:	535658Click image for larger version  Name:	20210823_145224.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.39 MB ID:	535659Click image for larger version  Name:	20210909_114603.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.41 MB ID:	535660
    Attached Files
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 09-11-2021, 10:05 AM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X