Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    That's how I feel after going to Chicago, I want to get home and shower. I love going there but I've always felt that way afterward. Also, I got an email last night from YouTube, they made that private video age restricted so you do have to go to their page to view it.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    LA? Meh. LA has museums. You can have everything else. I've been a couple times and don't need to go again. Like Vegas. The first thing I noticed when getting close to LA is my eyes start to burn. By the time I leave, I can't wait to get home and take a shower and Visine.

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    This is how you cut down on gawkers Puglover1 . Charge for the look. The savvy traveler will do it for free on Google Earth.
    Scenic 17-Mile Drive in Picturesque Pebble Beach (pebblebeach.com)

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard A sweepstaker friend who moved to LA shared pics of the Brady Bunch house, I wouldn't want to deal with the gawkers in that neighborhood.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Hmm, I click the arrow and it plays. It's private, only for people I share the link with, thought it would work here. Nobody will find it on YT because I marked it private.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Tells me the video is unavailable. Maybe because I don't have an account?
    I had a roommate who won the living room table from That 70's Show in an auction. I put my feet on movie star furniture.

• Puglover1
    replied
    The Leaf Chomper in my The 70's Show kitchen, the only room not updated.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Closet 8-29 and 9-19, 3 weeks. Today is a two ice bottle day, upper 80's and quite humid. Tomorrow's forecast high: 71F, I can turn the lights up more.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Closet8-29.jpg
Views:	204
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	537787Click image for larger version

Name:	Closet9-19.jpg
Views:	206
Size:	2.18 MB
ID:	537788

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Gingerbeard No, Catfish was the grower. I was growing Seedsman freebie seeds NL auto and he was also. I had a 4 inch NL and got an 1/8th oz dry, he got 2-3 jars/ounces, IIRC. I topped the WW2 orange bag last evening and FIM'd the crooked plant. It can't decide if it wants to stand tall or lean sideways, I have a hook trying to tell it to stand up. I broke a new top growth tip on WW2, it's standing tall today - one tiny piece of blue painters tape was nearby. So was the cat, I couldn't leave the room to get more/better tape. Whenever I have the closet doors open the cat lays on the guest bed and stares at the plants, longingly, like I would if I were at Fort Knox. He should be part of the pest identifier, he can eat a leaf faster than any bug I've seen. I have video now. No preference, sativa or hybrid, but he never attacked my Mag Landrace indicas. When Mag went to 12's I put up blackout curtains, it took away the cat's sunroom, maybe this is payback? Or maybe he didn't like blurple lights.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Puglover1 this?

Did I go too far with LST - GrowWeedEasy.com Cannabis Growing Forum

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Not without new rules! Such as soil vs hydro. Auto vs photo.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Ha somebody went to a hell of a lot of trouble for....................what?? At least there's more than enough air to the roots. Maybe a new solo cup challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    replied
    Here is a bit of what I followed. I don't remember who posted this originally but thanks!

I will round up some pics later and post them here.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Could you be talking about spiraling?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    No? Someone with a 'C' name, Cheeba? Catfish? somebody had autos growing, laid one down and trained it around the lip of the pot. This was during summer when I was growing smart cars and had auto-envy of everyone else's normal sized plants.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X