Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Catfish22 The pugs don't like the cat. He 'tastes' them, it takes them by surprise. He stopped 'vaccinating' Crazy on the daily but I caught his open mouth about to taste Grumpy the other night. Grumpy puts the run on him, Crazy runs to momma for protection.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Gingerbeard Crazy pug will take it and run, eternally hangry pug with no manners, acts bossy but actually insecure. He was used to being the 'baby' of the family before the cat and even though his door-greeting scares people once they meet my pets everyone favors this one's personality.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    How about half a cat for each dog?

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Puglover1 Would you consider this sideways plant training?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    What if you offer one bone to both dogs?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Catfish22 Not meaning to mix you up with another grower but did you train a plant sideways? I have one wanting to grow that way, I can search your posts if it was you. Thnx,.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Catfish Last night I had the bong and a bud sitting on the coffee table, smoking for pain all day. The cat went to steal the bud, I had to jump up to save it. He even messes around in the ashtray where I empty ash from a bowl or chillum. I wish I could use his cannabis detection abilities for monetary gains. He owes me.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    You need to FIM that cat!

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    It ends with Crazy pug taking both treats and running with them. He gnarled at me when I tried to retrieve one for Grumpy pug. I slapped him on the head and took a treat out of his mouth.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Hypnotic! I watch it over and over and I still don't know how it's going to end.

Would someone please post the same thing with cats?

• Puglover1
    replied
    On 9/11 I topped Wild Thai and White Widow Fast #1, and watered everyone. I moved the humidifier toward the corner and bunched the plants together under the light. I felt like poop all weekend, hopefully I can work on them tomorrow, and they need watering. I put the two tops in a small glass of water on top of the fridge (cat-free zone, so far) and forgot about them. There are a few roots growing out of both stems. I need energy, coffee isn't worth the headache. If anyone would like to pick a plant and tell me how they'd train it I'm game, I can follow directions. Adopt-a-Plant Training and Naming Rights. Wild Thai needs to be ready to flip as soon as I can. The transplanted White Widow Fasts are coming along, the one that's missing parts due to cat wants to grow sideways, not as tall as it's birth mate in orange.

9/11 topped two > 9/14
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9-11Closet.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	536500Click image for larger version

Name:	9-14Closet.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	863.7 KB
ID:	536501

Name:	9-11ClosetTop.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	536502Click image for larger version

Name:	9-14ClosetTop.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	536503Click image for larger version

Name:	CatFood.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	536504
    9/11 top view > 9/14 Top view > Cat food

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    This is a daily thing; each pug gets a dental sick, the cat hears the bag, comes out of his hole and sits on the counter waiting for Temptations treats. Cat: I was smoking a doob, some weed was sticking out the end, picked it off my tongue, set it on my leg, cat had it swallowed in 0.2. Three times. He has to be in the kitchen when I dab, I gate the pugs out bc of the torch. My basil and mini marigolds are just popping out of the soil, time will tell. Now I'm wondering if he would prefer catnip while it's growing, I have fresh seeds.

• Floopydoop
    replied

Name:	gifs_13.gif
Views:	254
Size:	3.83 MB
ID:	535580

How we're all imagining your cat planning for next plantings

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    They keep growing

Can y'all suggest OGs who grow Sativa, or Wild Thai, indoors in soil or who might give their opinions on method for training her?
    The 2 WW transplants seem to be OK. Thinking I should name the front one Cat Widow.
    The WW #1 Thinking to top and LST the branches outward. Yes?? No?

Need to measure out extra Stonington Blend for top dressing down the road, then add some soil mix to the pots to make up for shrinkage. The round cooling racks let me spin the plants without moving the saucers.
    The humidifier runs on the timer, 18/6, on accident but it keeps RH rather stable 51-55%, temps today w/o ice bottles are mid 70's. Soon I'll inch up the light % more, give transplants a few more days.

I know I need to read up more on training but I'm open to ideas. I have what I need except extra safety pins, & experience. The WT bag has 4 corner slots to put sticks inside.

Name:	9-8Closet.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	535285

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    No topping WT yet. Housework and headache yesterday, dog has vet appt in an hour, I have infusion tomorrow. Hopefully Friday I can work on the plants/closet. I have laundry to wash and hang around my house, waiting until the weather turns to charge a clothes dryer.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X