Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I keep the exhaust on all the time during the grow. Now it's at medium level to suck the air out. I turn on the big fan cuz it's getting a bit too hot to my liking in the grow room. Got my humidifier running all the time to keep the room humidity around 55-60. Lolll I was kidding about the SCROG, I was saying to "scrog" the cat and the dogs between them and the plants. As for your WT, did you top her yet ?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I don't know where I'd connect it in the closet. Sativa long hauler, WW fasts. I planned on 2 WWs, harvest them while the WT finished but I accidentally germed a third WW seed. Of course, they pop when I don't really need them. Were you thinking scrog for the WT or the 3 WWs? Do you keep exhaust on always during winter? I miss the smell of weed growing. Zero smell from those 3 autos, I wondered if the exhaust.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    When I was watering he was entering the closet as I stepped or turned away for something. Wonder what he'd do in a commercial grow space?

• DeadlyFruit
    replied
    Agree that you probably want you exhaust fan on more or less constantly to help keep the smell from building up and help with humidity spikes. For a little while in my early days I had my exhaust fan on the timer that controlled the lights and when the lights went out the humidity spiked so I bought a sensor to control a humidifier and de-humidifier and I leave the fan running constantly, although I adjust the speed sometimes to help raise or lower the humidity a little and save using the humidifier or de-humidifier, both of which are a higher user of electricity.

Your plants look pretty good given all of your troubles. Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    First I would "SCROG" your furry babies. I keep my exhaust fan all of the time, it suck the heat well some of it out of the "grow room"

Leave a comment:

• Floopydoop
    replied
    If only you could train that domestic terror to top them properly. GL!

Leave a comment:

• Seeking sage advice & opinions, mixed grow, training

I have: 4 plants, 2 strains, 3 birthdays, 3 germ methods, 2 cat-attacked, 1 transplant shocked (so far).

Wild Thai already lost its fan leaves to node 4, leaf damage is older, it needs topping & training. Not sure which training method is best for a sativa, height-wise? And if I top it where I'm thinking how would I try to root the top? Any ideas and advice for this gal?

3 White Widow Fast Fems, one is ready for training, however I choose ? Two were just transplanted from cups two days ago.

I'm prioritizing getting the training started before cleaning the closet floor, sprinkling DE, putting down new plastic, removing foil on back wall, and tacking up extension cords where they belong.

Question - my closet doors are bi-folds, there are gaps. I have light leaks so I put up a HD black PVC shower curtain during 12/12 dark time. Now, during 18/6, do I need to run the ceiling exhaust during lights out? There are clip fans running, haven't needed humidifier running during dark time, pots of damp soil and cooler temps keep RH fine. The closet during dark time is the same as my house thermostat temp. TIA!

Click image for larger version

Name:	9-6Closet.jpg
Views:	312
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	534968 Basil & mini marigold seeds in cups to test the cat

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X