Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    I'm thinking we should start a Go Fund Me account to Bell The Cat....or the ghost whichever!

• Catfish22
    replied
    All joking aside, can you put a screen door on that closet? Someone may have to help you but you can probably set up something.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Maybe spray those little girls with cayenne tea.

Leave a comment:

• Catfish22
    replied
    Asked mine about it. His typical asshat answer.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Hummmm !

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    He chose to eat growing cannabis over homegrown KY catnip sent from a friend, with some seeds. I grew those same seeds when I didn't have a cat, my friends' cats loved it. Maybe he would like it while it's growing? I was trying to be so careful tonight. I had to go back n forth to the kitchen a few times or I would have just closed the bedroom door. My growing plants are like crack to him. I had some Green Crack about 5 years ago, I didn't like it enough to grow it given my 5-plant limit. His first 'mom' had to go into assisted living right before he turned one year old. I've had him for almost 18 months now, been trying to be patient with him, he has to deal with two dogs but tonight he ticked me off. I chased him down the basement but I expect he'll re-emerge when it's bedtime snackies time. Yes, I have a hallway ghost but I haven't seen it in a while. Others have seen it in the past. No kidding.

• Floopydoop
    replied
    How about sprouting some catnip for the fella?

I'd say the ghost. Wait. The Ghost?

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    started a topic The Year of the Cat ... Curse

The Year of the Cat ... Curse

Not feeling up to par I pushed myself tonight to pH a few gallons, water the plants, chop & hang the autos' remains, do a little closet arrangement. I didn't clean the floor or bag the seedlings that are in cups yet.

I turned my back to place the trim bin underneath the autos in case they fell, into a sink of water. The GDMF cat chewed on a seedling, two leaves. He's eaten NL, Wild Thai and White Widow so far this year.

Wild Thai: It's about tall enough to top, train, and try to root the chopped top to start another plant. Not sure where I discovered that black saucer here but I want more, I like it for watering with fabric bags.

Gingerbeard This time the suspects are me, the cat or the ghost. It wasn't me. Pugs can't jump over baby gates.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X