Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I just changed out the frozen water bottles, cat jumped into the grow bedroom. I was too fast for him. He needs an intervention.

• Ace1973
    replied
    I have three cats and a dog, I use a tent and a closet, only one of my cats has a taste for cannabis, the dog just digs it up........

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Well madame we are finally having some cool nights now. My lights are on at night and off during the day. The room is around 27C with a humidity of 51% when on and 23C with a humidity of 60% when off. I'm not really happy with Coffee Shop Seeds seeds, The ratio of germination is ok but not more. I've got 7 Amnesia Haze out of 9 which germinated and 4 GG#4 out of 9. It might be me or their quality of their beans are to be desired ... But then I've been using my gemination method for over 40 yrs now and my ration was always good.

Puglover1 Ok maybe I'm a bit impatient, they were put into their pot just 6 days ago. Will see in a few days to come.
    I have my lights at 100% now. So far I'm happy with the XS2000 performance.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 09-03-2021, 06:30 AM.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Farmbuck, I can't rave about the Lemon. I harvested it in pieces, first 3 buds have been smoked, nothing to brag about. Hoping the new light helps plus I like photos better, after this summer. I have the lights at 80%, I plan to pot the two seedlings tomorrow. So far I'm liking the just add ph'd water part. How are your temps doing in the auto grow? It wasn't horribly humid here today, and there was a breeze. Cats are sneaky but I've got his number now. I'm going to start some basil to see if he attacks that too. Too bad everything isn't as easy to grow as basil.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    A question for you madame. Do you grow for your furry baby or for yourself ? Ahhh also make sure your Lemon auto is.... I heard it's a good strain.
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 09-03-2021, 06:28 AM.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I'm still picturing the newspaper, mouse traps and a cat.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    To be honest I have not used it, my little brother does, I would go a Tablespoon to a quart of water.
    I had a cat that luved to play in the rain, so I got this idea on giving him a shower. Ever seen a cat climb a shower curtain?

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    So strange. Mamma's siamese sniffs my hands, smells cannabis. Then does the classic I don't want shit to do with you move. Faces away, lies down, and that tail starts twitchin.

• MagicMike66
    replied
    My dog has developed a taste for fresh fans and bud. He’ll happily sit and wait when I’m defoliating for his treats. I just can’t leave him alone with them or he’ll just chomp the whole plant!

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Farmbuck Canadian quarters; someone for got to flip the switch back after changing out 45's; having to drive an hour one-way to take a pencil eraser to the motherboard connection on Space Invaders - the three worst memories of that job. If not for liability I would've given the owner the key to the back of Space Invaders and shown him how to erase it himself. A beautiful, original Pabst Blue Ribbon tavern, it's still there. I was on-call every night and weekend for a year. I wouldn't pay the tech what he wanted, he was used to AT&T's pay scale. Every morning we met in a middle room and got high, if work was done but it wasn't closing time yet we sat in the back playing cards and drinking screwdrivers in the afternoon. Before home answering machines and Mr Coffees we rented out Bunn coffee machines and Record-O-Phones. I still have one of those sitting in my basement. When the business was sold I was promised a Valley foosball table and a jukebox, their warehouse burned down the night before.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    How strong Rwise ? I'm being very vigilant, closet doors are closed all the way but it only takes a few seconds for him to chomp his fangs into leaves if I turn my back for anything. Caught him trying to break into the closet last night bc I didn't 100% close one door, I was testing him. When you first posted cayenne I missed the tea part, I was thinking of sprinkling it on the plants. I have a nice little misting bottle. The only time I closed myself into that bedroom was when I was in trim jail, it's my dang house. Maybe I'll put Saran wrap above the baby gate and watch him bounce backwards. If he gets his claws stuck I'll take pics and make a 2021 version of the "Hang in There" cat poster.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Floopy, I'm afraid he'll think it's all fair game. Or he just likes cannabis that much. The closet doors are closed tight, the frozen water bottles are keeping the temps good, I've increased the light a little more. Once I get the last 2 seedlings in bags I planned to grow a 1 gal bag with marigolds and one with basil. I didn't get to grow anything outside this summer. Maybe I'll throw some basil seeds in a Solo cup and see if he eats it. I forgot about the Mag clones he stole out of a glass, he has 'tasted' 4 strains now. Only one he didn't try was the Seedsman Lemon auto.

• Floopydoop
    commented on 's reply
    Jeez! Mentioned to mamma that your kitty is eating sprouts/new growth. She said they like wheat grass, maybe try sprouting some of that for the beast to monch on?

• Puglover1
    replied
    He 'tasted' 4 leaves, to node 2, at least he didn't top it this time. Left some DNA (fur) behind. Click image for larger version

Name:	WWchewedAug 31.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	893.9 KB
ID:	534212

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    I set up the SOB last night. One side closet doors were shut tight, one side was touching but not 100% closed tight. I have felt like shit, I get a bad head or neck ache at some point every day since sometime in July so I was in bed early, for me. Grumpy pug was hanging in the hallway, odd. I looked over and saw some brighter light. I peaked around my bedroom door to see the cat slinking under the guest bed, not far enough to hide his tail. The door didn't look like he could fit through it, yet. While I'm just keeping the environment right, plants watered, checking on the pieces drying and still need to transplant two seedlings that are in cups I could've awoken to a destroyed grow.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X