Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Not at this stage, I certainly would not spray flowers with it.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    But !! But!! I like my little shining quarter (2 bits) loll Especially the ones with the Caribou head on it.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Nah, these two pugs aren't snorers or snorters, TG. They are barkers. Cat pretty much does stuff the pugs do - comes out to greet strangers; comes around for yogurt when pugs get their pills; knows the sound of their dental treat bag, Cheerios, baby carrots and pulls himself out of a nap for treats; sleeps in bed with us all and has claimed his space, the pugs move out of his spot; wants to eat the dog's little bites kibble; gets ear issues, same side - he doesn't bark, yet. He has head-tilted a few times.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    That maneuver could go either way, Catfish. I was just thinking about the cat & closet doors. Most are bi-folds, bitch to adjust, cat can open 3 out of 4 for dog-escape hatches but they do close. My mind went to the grow closet doors, I think they're secure, even before flower. I use a blackout curtain over the doors during dark time for light leaks. He's a real pothead, have to look for a cat rasta Halloween costume, or a wig at least. I'll pay him back, little by little. BITD I used to be a seamstress, I made many Halloween costumes without patterns, for friends' kids. He has climbed and gotten stuck to the back of a big flat screen TV 5 times. Gets his claws caught in the heat vents holes and keeps climbing. Once his head was sticking over the top, the TV was shaking, it weighs >100 lbs, Hitachi plasma. He's in the mid back, I'm trying to reach and unhook him, one front claw at a time. The 5th time I stood and took pictures of the idiot before I rescued him, looked like the old 'Hang in There' cat poster.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    He's like 17 yo with 3 teeth. Absolute Jackass.

• Gingerbeard
    commented on 's reply
    Pugified cat? Does that mean your cat snorts?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    There's a remastered version, great sound. I often use lyrics in posts, I used to order 45's for jukeboxes every week for 7 years and installed them at accounts that only trusted me to coin out their machines and split the money. Best job ever, not one day did I wake up and not want to go to work. The owner had a stroke on his 60th birthday. I started running the company and brought it from red to black ... then it got sold. Still friends with my former employees, fun times. Entered it when pinballs went electronic, jukeboxes went quadrophonic, video games were emerging: Space Invaders, Asteroids, Pac-Man, etc. One account I had to coin out Asteroids twice/week, the coin box got too full for quarters to go through the coin mech. Don't get me started on Canadian quarters, LOL.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Well, this guy lost his 'mom' before he turned one yr old, then he went to rescue, foster and was adopted into a house with two dogs. He's actually not a leg rubber, he became pugified here, he watched what the dogs did and followed suit. I was far from OK with him last night. Not being a violent person I only yelled at him, he ran down the basement for a few hours, until bedtime snack time. He's easier to own than the dogs, I might need to find a mesh face guard for him. I know someone with a pug that kept eating something bad outside, maybe rocks, so they got a mesh mask for him to go outside. Reminded me of Hannibal Lecter.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Kitty is ready for TongueOutTuesday. Most cats don't seem to let their tongues show for long, cute picture!

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    He has a cat collar with a cheap ass bell on it, the exhaust fan is louder. The suspected ghost was doing blow the night before he died in his sleep after an epileptic seizure at age 22, not sure if he as a stoner, he probably was. The next door neighbors' youngest son, ~25 years ago.

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    How about just giving them their own plant.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Will it affect the end product?

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Kitchen counter; Aero-Garden on a pedestal; Grow closet. I'd enclose him, like Bubble Boy, but the claws. (My first cat was named Claws, he had an extra on each paw.)

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    I don't get why you catfolk are so cool with your cats eating your plants. It's not cute! If I were to take a nibble at your plants, you'd break my teeth. Maybe if I rubbed up against your leg it would be okay?

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    Cat ghost. That's the only logical answer.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X