Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm

Big storm today. 50mph. winds, hail. Both my wild thai were blown over, pot and all. did not expect that. Learned a lesson. Pole meant to keep wild thai straight fell into the Deli friend and damaged it. Overall I think I was pretty lucky. Beforenext storm they all go under cover and tied to rafters.

Oh hell look at that cloud big bad wind. Your desert is greener than Oregon sadly. Glad not to much damange desertdan, yes could of been way worse.

Comment

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      .79 inch rain in half an hour.

Holy moly that's flash flood. My Mom used to have those in Bullhead City. Many years ago.

Comment

Send some of that rain to So Cal please. You can keep the wind.

Comment

Thats one angry looking storm! Sucks they took some damage.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Yeah, sorry about any damage.
          That storm freaking rocks! I grew up in Louisiana (for a while) and Texas for my informative years. I've been through hurricanes, tornadoes, a flood, major hail, snow, ice storms, and serious lightning storms. Goddawl exciting nature sheet! Unless I get an el Nino, I hate my forking weather. SoWeCal sucks ice holes for weather.
          If I used a background image on my computer, that first one would be in my slideshow.
          WWED?

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            We called them shamals in Saudi Arabia.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            TOKABIGONE I was wondering if Ginger had ever been through a haboob after he mentioned his other weather events. I have a friend from here who moved to Peoria AZ decades ago, I hear about it when the haboobs hit.

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            I completely forgot I lived in Glendale for a year and a half. Graduated high school. Yeah, Phoenix gets warm. But no shamals.

Happy for you that the damages where sort of minimize. I hate storms..!
          Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
          Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
          Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
          Full auto grow
          Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
          12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Not the wild thai. Glad it wasn't destroyed.
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Thunderboomers are great in the high desert. Loved them, hopefully damage isn't too bad.
              Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Awesome cloud But I thought this was going to be about the storm moving in today on the south coast. Either way I dont get any rain, the spring is dry, the pond is dry the well is acid, all I have left is tap water.

Comment

Shitty outcome but that first pic is badass! I’m digging the scenery at your place bro👍🏻

Comment

Folks in Louisiana would consider that a light breeze.

Comment

And the mud storms in Saudi. Throw in some rain during a shamal and everything gets covered in mud.
                      WWED?

Coco/perlite
                      3x3x6

Comment

• desertdan
                        desertdan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Been here done that.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X