Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Buds 2017 grower of the year GROW BATTLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rockman
    replied
    Green, you're a pro at what you do, and that will never change! I always love to hear the pride you show for your grows, so this competition snafu must really be painful, given the circumstances. As you know, life moves on, and you will once again show your growing talent to the cannabis cultivating world! 🌿🌻

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    We all know u would of won man u grow the most beautiful plants my condolances on ur girl

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    commented on 's reply
    That's my mistake I seen emerald and thought it was the same lol if u do buy it, it's super strong. How's ur lil girl doin? Any better

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    Onward and upward mate

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    So sorry to hear of the troubles Green, hang in there.

• Tika
    replied
    Oh yeah she was the winner..well IS the winner.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    I believe she is not going to make it...it's too late for her...too much damage has happened...all the buds white hairs have turned Brown and curled up...leaves keep burning up...she's done....I can't do this anymore...my brain is screaming CULL HER....I will more than likely put her down today...

The hardest thing about all this was having to tell you guys....I dreaded it all week...
    Now that I've spilled the beans its like a huge weight has been lifted and I have come to terms with this....thanks for all your kind words and support!!! I absolutely appreciate it!!! You guys are "friends & family"... much love to you all!!!

My head is high....
    I know what I gotta do!!

Ps.....I was so going to win that whole Fuckin thing!!!!!!!!

Hopefully fast buds gets their seeds to me soon so I can get into the next leg of competition.......it ain't over till the fat lady sings....and I've duct tapped her mouth shut !!!!
    Last edited by Green75; 03-26-2017, 09:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• intergalactic_harvester
    commented on 's reply
    ha! well put tika!

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    That stuff is at my hydro shop. It's not by emerald harvest...it's by emerald triangle...no biggie.....I did not buy it tho...sorry to hear you are in trouble as well!!

• Tika
    replied
    If any one can save her it is you.

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    my condolences.... im sure it will survive, don't give up on her, you gonna learn a lot, not easy when you have all worked out, but when the shit hits the fan its school time all day long. make us proud as always all growers fuck up, great growers fuck up and keep trying

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20170325_171534.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	5.12 MB
ID:	72106 when it rains it pours.

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    commented on 's reply
    A window may have opened. Can always reset, come back stronger. Could of been a whole tent.

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not going to give up on that plant yet, there's an expert grower at the helm.

• CCisme
    commented on 's reply
    Well fuck.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X