Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Buds 2017 grower of the year GROW BATTLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green75
    replied
    Thanks everyone...you all are awesome !!! :-) :-) :-)

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man..!!!

I'll be in next leg!!

• Charlie
    replied
    You had them man! Who ever does win, gets a hollow victory, a win by a tragic accident. It's not a real victory, it just benefitting on the misfortune of others.

Leave a comment:

• Vapo69
    replied
    Greenie...............man..........my heart weeps for your loss dude...........whatever you do/done is the right thing.............I just don't know what to say............get another in a plug and keep on keepin on dude............really sorry about your plants mate😀

Leave a comment:

• Sonnyhad
    commented on 's reply
    Oh man! This is some bad news!! I'm sorry this has happened to you man! After all that work and time!! So sorry brother!

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Nicely said rockman

• Tika
    commented on 's reply
    Well Greenie I must say I admire the redirection of your upset energy into planning your new grow. Pretty dynamic use guaranteed to be good. Don't suppose you have room for a slightly used 3x3 secret Jardin..do you???
    AND LuckyAcres I literally spit my coffee laughing with your comment about not checking on your plants every two hours...and I dont smoke anything indoors LOL. Constantly checking...

• Beach_Town_Brit
    commented on 's reply
    The grower abides

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Dude I finally found the way to not check on my girls every 2 hrs! I don't smoke in my grow room anymore! Had to trick myself! Patience sucks!

• Canuck147
    replied
    Hang in there Green. Today is Sunday, day of rest - so - roll up a fatty, burn it down to your fingertips and let happen what happens. Then you will figure out what needs to be done.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man...hug was good!!

Yes I'm staring at her now...trying to decide what and how to proceed...what seeds...what time frame...I want in this next leg of comp....time frame is going to screw Shit up...I just bought a 10k bulb yesterday for finishing and won't be able to use it now on next grow if I throw in a New competition plant in a month...Will have to wait to use it on the grow after that...ugh....patience is something you must have to grow anything!!!! I want Shit right now!!!
    Last edited by Green75; 03-26-2017, 12:14 PM.

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    OH shit! Terribly sorry to hear this my friend! remember though, get rid of plant and keep wife, not the other way around! (Must have been tempting yesterday morning...). As far as fessing up, I did it a few weeks ago, remember, and yes it felt good but it also lit up a fire under my ass to get my grow in check. Just trying to find positive shit to say but it sucks, period...big manly hugs buddy!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    True that...thank you

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    No...I'm going to cull her today and put both of us out of our misery..

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X