Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Buds 2017 grower of the year GROW BATTLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NA420
    replied
    Subscribed! Feet up and popcorn popped! As for the other forum I'm putting on my flame suit!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Yes tika.I posted there on day one..thanks a bunch. Hope it's a fun ride...either way I get more buds....

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    That is some funny Shit tho...lmao..

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Ahh man...that makes me look bad..lol

All in fun...all in fun over there!!!

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    Lmao rly....

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    He is in,he forgot to reply on that one!!He is also grinding their teeth

Originally posted by Green75
    I believe you only possess the certificate because I was not involved in the contest....it's cool man....go ahead and go rub on that piece of paper and whisper sweet nothing's to yourself....

I am here now....everyone's titles...belts... certificates... Plaques... All the little encouraging notes you all wrote yourselves..... take heed.... you better recognize...all that stuff don't mean shit anymore... I'm the man and I'm here to prove it

• Tika
    replied
    I just realized I am totally clenched reading your new journal ...thread. Please report you made the deadline tonight.
    so stoked in this run for you.

Leave a comment:

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    I didn't take you as the barking type Greenie,you getting friction started over there huh? We got ur back brother!!Just let us know

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man...their forum set up is confusing to me!!

• Nartak
    commented on 's reply
    Hey i read that you should post before midnight tonight a pic of your germ/seedling!!And i believe those teams are for the site..
    @Ripper and @Dudeski for the #cannazone team ..or #Staff Team..?

and @HemiSync and Green75 for the #members team ..all should have Gadiator badges in the next 30 minutes.
    Ripper and Dudeski are Staff team and cannazone team,thats for the badges so they can tell who is in or not..

Hemi and you go to members team (get another badge,like our orange lines here)

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    They are watching...closely

I will link whole journal to them when I got her in a jar...

Thanks man..seriously...I owe this grow to you!!!
    Your support is always looked forwarded to...!!!! :-) :-) :-) :-)

• Nartak
    replied
    Brother im glad i got you in this mess!! I fell for your way with the plants and i kindly titled you my "Some-day me" in the world of cannabis! They are great growers there,also kids with bb guns that wont stand a chance,the point is..You got just the right timeframe,a people to support you and you charm on plants wont give up on you any time soon!!

P.S if you don't win that cup,you got a family to come online to and re-plan for the next run!!

P.S.S link your fastbuds grows to the company directly via email,they will still cover your seed needs to present your journals to them!And once GWE is on seedfinder,that is going to get crazy!!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you so much..

• Canuck147
    replied
    You stand pretty high in our minds on this forum Green. And I'm sure any and all would love to stand high beside you.
    As they say in eastern Canada 'Bon Chance mon ami!!'
    And Good Luck from all us stoners man!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    started a topic Fast Buds 2017 grower of the year GROW BATTLE...

Fast Buds 2017 grower of the year GROW BATTLE...

This is a grow journal about a girl whose dream is to be famous!!
    I hope to oblige her...

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170206-193902.png Views:	1 Size:	4.14 MB ID:	53303

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170206-193918.png Views:	2 Size:	3.36 MB ID:	53304

This is day two....

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_20170206-193812.png Views:	1 Size:	5.11 MB ID:	53305

If you are interested in following the grow battle...you can find it here on the Auto Flower Network...

https://www.autoflower.net/forums/th...le-2017.57574/

I have looked at some of the other contestants past plants/current plants ....they are all natural growing plants with barely any Lst if any at all...
    "wait till they get a load of me"

The voting for the competition will be for all members of AFN...so join up....the polls will open 9 weeks from now...that's how long I got to build my masterpiece...

I am keeping my grow journal here...with you guys...my home ..But I am required to make a weekly update on the thread I have linked above.

Wish me luck...I will be going up against a bunch of pros I tell ya..other test growers and title holders...I hope to stand my own...

Ps... the Shit talking has already begun over there...it's funny...right up my alley

Last edited by Green75; 02-06-2017, 09:33 PM.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X