Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Buds 2017 grower of the year GROW BATTLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• growmore
    replied
    Sorry to hear that green, if she is still not drinking much water then I would cut your lights back to 12/12 and slow her growth while the roots recover. The above ground part of the plant will still want to be growing and if it can't get enough water

Leave a comment:

• DingusKhan
    replied
    Oh, the humanity.

Leave a comment:

• tyler_ hobbyist
    replied
    Oh man I'm so sorry to hear that bro I'm dealing with almost the same issue right now with my candy cane I feel ur pain brother I hope she gets better mine got totaly chemical burnt from purple Maxx I used 1tsp as directed in 1gal off the bottle and woke up 2mornings ago and she's curled right up droopy and a lot of leafs turning brown I flushed her with. 3 times the amount of water ph at 6.5 and put her on little light I'm hopeing she will be somewhat better by 2morow morning I figured a 40inch plant could handle the recomended dosage of purple Maxx man was I wrong!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Xaliuz
    replied
    Heads up Green! Ashamed doesn't suit you. My advice would be to take some of that pressure off your shoulders cuz shit happends and this was out of your controll. You have been and will continue to excel in the art of growing. I recon your wife will know how to water the plants after this.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Thanks guys...it is what it is...

Leave a comment:

• Insight
    replied
    My sincere condolences.

Leave a comment:

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    Wow. That is horrible turn of events. I known it's got to be devastating. Hold your head up bro.

Leave a comment:

• intergalactic_harvester
    commented on 's reply
    oh fuck green, im so sorry to hear that. feelin it for ya, my wife watching my reaction to ur post thought we had a get up and go emergency!

replied
    Booooooo!!! That's awful bro!!!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied

Well it's been a shitty week here...Tuesday night I worked late and it was already a day late for feeding so I called home and asked my wife if she would feed the girls for me...she has done it before....I explain to her what plants get what and to read the back of the bottles and give full strength...she said okay...no big deal...she's done it before...cool...I thought....that will save me much time when I get home and don't have to fck with the garden just go on to bed....so i did just that....

Woke up in the morning and opened my tent......my blackberry looked about dead...No Shit...leaves yellow and brown and fckn crispy....I Fuckin panicked... flipped out....Woke her up and asked her to recall what she did....SHE GAVE HER TWO GALLONS OF TRIPLE DOSE FOOD WITHOUT PH'ING IT !!!! So I had no choice...I flooded the 3 1/2 gallon pot with two more gallons of plain ph water....the flush runoff started at 9+ ph...by time the two gallons dripped out it was down to 6.5 so I was able to fix the ph issue quick enough but I was left with a burnt up plant totally soaked to the point where no air at all was getting in there.. For a day and a half I waited.... No change in wetness ..so today I went and bought a little air stone pump and came home and shoved two air lines in the side of the pot to hope to dry it out quicker....so I was sitting there looking at the mess of a plant and said fck it...ripped out the air lines then untied her branches from the side of the pot....stood up and grabbed a five gallon fabric dirt pot I had extra from last photo grow...and in one fail swoop I grabbed her trunk and I yanked her out of her pot and put her into the fabric one....loosened up root mass a bit and put the air lines in pot as well and put her back in the tent under the light....

So...as you can imagine...my heart is broken and I'm utterly ashamed to have to write all this and share it....not just with you folks but also on another forum....

I tell ya...head is low....

No picture updates from me for a few more days...I couldn't bare it...

I really hope to not have to throw the towel in...

Fkn fkidy fk....

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Yes she is

• Sonnyhad
    replied
    Can't wait to see the progress, she's growing so fast now!!

Leave a comment:

• cyberaktif
    commented on 's reply
    what box? lol

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Lookin that way, huh....thanks man

• Jibblerjoe
    replied
    That some fine MARY JANE.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X