Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fast Buds 2017 grower of the year GROW BATTLE...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rwdyredhead
    replied
    Doc I'm Loving the mood over there! Lol The bullshit really is deep but it's hilarious! Hope it stays that way for the whole contest, very entertaining!

Leave a comment:

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks. I have been using FFOF with nothing added. I have had very slight nute burn on tips of leaves but nothing major, just enough to let me let me know they are reaching limits of nutes. I am waiting a couple of weeks before adding nutrients this grow thinking that soil has enough for the first couple of weeks but see that you have added full strength nutrients already at day 11. Can't argue with success!! πŸ˜‰

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    Woooohooooo..........they sure like there trash talkin over there haha..they have no idea......it's so funny🌱 πŸŒΏπŸŒ²πŸŒ³πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

• Tika
    replied
    A classic Green75 image! Lots of strength in that little girl...a true body builder.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    This pic I posted there this morning ....is causing an uproar already...lol...they got no clue..haha...I'm coming for'em

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    Dude I just joined AFN..........gonna have a look in a bit.......good strong stem is good newsπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Fox farms...coco loco

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    She is doing great....mostly over there they grow naturally...a couple tppped at the fourth...some claim to be defoliators...we will see on that..lol...age wise her stem is thicker than all of them...so that's a good sign..

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    I think it's coco loco dude

• Vapo69
    commented on 's reply
    How does she compare to the others in this battle dude?........I have forgotten how to look on the other site lolπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

• PuravidaC
    replied
    What soil are you using?

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    Day 16...training has started...two feedings so far at full strength...not much else going on....

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20170220-061106.png
Views:	290
Size:	6.10 MB
ID:	58809

Thanks folks...

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Saturn

• Saturn
    replied
    Coming to this a bit late - but she looks fantastic - best wishes with her Green!

Look at that soil too - awesome!

Leave a comment:

• Saturn
    commented on 's reply
    Again? this is becoming a habit - well done Green couldn't happen to a nicer fellow

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X