Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BR2K
    commented on 's reply
    Farmbuck - Thanks! I actually follow Nebula's feeding schedule for coco. It, I believe IS an Auto schedule. They have been the easiest for me to tend too - You GOT this!

• Farmbuck
    replied
    I'm more excited for my XS2000 Viparspectra than my autos beans lolll

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Well I hope so BU2B

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Kool girls BR2K !!

• BR2K
    replied
    I am trimming two Autos, in between tapping on my keyboard. My rotation indicated that I would be served best with at least a few autos in the mix. This is the second time I've grown autos. I now have one Magnum Auto that has sprouted above the coco. The Autos I've posted are FastBud's LSD - 25s. I have limited myself to one gallon pots, so I may fit more in my tent. These are also the BIGGEST Autos I've grown. The Magnums are reported to grow "Bushy". We'll see. I'm EXCITED for you - Good Luck!!! Click image for larger version  Name:	20210730_114602.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.72 MB ID:	528279

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    I'm with you there as I will be doing the same. I'm getting excited again with a plan in motion!

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Ohhh I'm sure there will be mistakes along the way.... I'll be bury myself in books such as "growing autos for dummy" lolll and the net before I pest you guys with questions. So will see non ?

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    I am subbed and following sir as I will be 3 to 4 weeks behind with some Maui autos and excited to watch you. Maybe you can make all the mistakes for me, lol ! Lots of pics and words please sir! May Mother shine her grow light upon your harvest!

Leave a comment:

• PLreef
    replied
    Happy days buddy! If grow your autos like you do your photos, I'm sure they will come out beautiful.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    started a topic Xmas in summer...

Xmas in summer...

Soooo I'm about to take a big step to the unknown of growing autos fully loaded. Well not all of it because I'm throwing 3 Purple Punch photos just in case. 18 pots no more no less. 10 fabrics and the rest plastic.

Anyway I couldn't help myself and with the wife's budget approval I went ahead and bought the XS2000 from Viparspectra and beside it was on sales. And why not non ? You only live once.

Now I'm just waiting for the beans to be delivered. Hope I have enough light intensity for the autos and not to overkill it. So a new chapter and a new experience is about to begin for this old grower.

Have a safe weekend y'all,

Farmbuck

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X