Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Well you also madame Puglover1 !! I'm looking forward to see you Thai girl growing into a beautiful lady

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Farmbuck I think I helped lower your odds of having auto dwarves. You're welcome.

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Yeah I have my work cut out for me sure. I plan to try a coco base ammended with organics like Castings, guano, kelp, dried neem cake, dried kayanga cake and a couple others then supplement with compost teas like Budgal. I'm in unexplored territory here again at least for me but it just seems so logical to me. I see a lot of folk starting to add some of these to their coco to avoid the chemical nutes as much as possible. I still have some on hand if needed. I'm gonna shoot for the new moon on Sept 6. G'nite sir!

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    LMAO !! What worry me about the auto type is sometime you will get a dwarf or two or more lolll Is what others are saying. Are you worry ? lolll I feel pretty confident with my mix. Sir I'm looking around 75-80F before the move. Not before. But then lolll I have an advantage over you loll You see I live up north lolll We get our cool days before you do lolll

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    I of course have heat issues as well. That's why I set Sept 6 as my drop date as it will be a bit cooler and I do have a portable room AC unit I could fit in the cabinet to keep it down in 10sf should be no problem for a few weeks when the girls are young. I think you should wait till the 6th so we can drop together, lol. We could have a grow off as we are both newb when it comes to autos, non? We'll see if your photo experience can out grow my newby fumbling, haha!
    Last edited by TOKABIGONE; 08-07-2021, 09:43 PM.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Well mon ami TOKABIGONE heat seem to be a concern here. I mean inside the grow room, yes even if I have the AC on upstair. I did a test today with the 3 QB lights on and I can say after 5 hrs the damn room hit a solid 28C in fahrenheit 83F. A bit too hot for my liking . I heard the autos are drama queens when it comes to heat non ?

And yes it's the 5 US gal pots. Big enough for autos right? Lol My goals are ..... well for this grow............................................. Well that's another story on how this project will progress.

Ahhhhh oui "the # years I spent growing this dam weed it's about time I'm getting good results. You don't learn how to grow good shit in 4 wks. It takes years. Do you agree ?
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 08-07-2021, 08:18 PM.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    I like the new improved grow room my friend. Those are 5 gal US pots or 3? I see now why you've been anxious to get your beans. I want to grow in there now too! Mine will be here early week after coming one. Hope to have them in at the new moon Sept 6. FYI this new moon starts tomorrow the 8th if you care. I think I saw you mention something about trying it that way.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Amazon sent me 10 gal bags NOT 10 one-gallon bags for herbs and flowers. So I rinsed a 5 gal for the WT, it's hang drying in the closet.

• Farmbuck
    replied
    A bit too hot in the Capital today so wife made some tomato sauce freshly picked from the garden this morning. Oh and also some apple sauce from our tree. So it give me some time to do some soil mixing for my anticipated auto grow coming soon.

My mix is: 20% perlite, 1 quart of marine/forester compost and to finish it off some Urban Garden organic mix per 5 gallon pot.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Mais oui madame la version Niçois lorsque nous étions en France pour l'été avec des amis de Bourges. I believe we were in Cassis near Marseille, a nice little fishing port when we had it. Good when it's hot outside with a nice white non ? Now I go to an Italian store where the have their own version of it. But without the tuna. Your Thai girl look splendid @Puglover1

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    replied
    Farmbuck - have you ever had/heard of a French sandwich called pan bagnat? There's a Northern Italian version, uses green peppers and tomatoes plus other ingredients, and anchovies instead of tuna. I've made it twice this summer, good hot weather food. I want to plant some basil in the closet, and maybe grow a flower for color. I got 10 one gallon bags for $8. The Wild Thai says "Get me out of here!" I guess I'll put a tarp on the kitchen floor to fill bags with soil, and lock the pets in another room. The bags of soil are big and heavy, too big for my totes, too heavy for me to hold and pour. Too hot on the deck. My poor pugs - I went out barefoot the other day, the rubber door mat was so hot on my feet I thought about their paw pads. WT today - Click image for larger version

Name:	Aug5WT.jpg
Views:	239
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	529785

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    I got the air con all day so I made the decision to wait a bit. Tomorrow I'll start preparing wife's pots for her basil. The garden is ripening, pick up some Roma, green pepper and some apples. The Jalapenos are not quite ready yet lolll

Like I was saying I'm no rush with the auto girls.I tried the Mazar last night and I would say she is very potent after 4 months of curing. The time is near for her to be metamorphose into hash.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not rushing either because of the temp forecast but I should probably prep a fabric bag and plant that chewed-on Wild Thai somewhere in the closet. It keeps growing. Early nodes aren't really far-spaced but not near as bad as those damn autos.

I might have to get rid of the wire shelving, put each auto on a crate and the WT in the middle of them on the lower hard shelf. Catch up on laundry or put the little humidifier on the lower shelf if the nephew can't spare an hour or less.

I'm down both clothes dryers, unfixable. Last night I put wet laundered clothes on hangers in the grow closet, good for RH. Both pugs need antibiotics, local human pharmacies don't have Crazy's Rx so I have to make the 50-mile round trip again tmrw. I did a Drive of Shame while passing by today: Gelato flower since I couldn't get 3 purchased Auto seeds to germ; a tin of Kosher Kush pre-rolls, and Pillow Forts flower, all on sale. Money better spent on good seeds, all because of my dwarves.

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Soon sir soon! I'll be with you in about 2 weeks!

• Farmbuck
    replied
    The autos girls are here, 20 of them, 10 GG#4, 10 Amnesia Haze and 4 freebies (3 photo Purple punch and 1 auto AH). I can say it was a fast delivery. I ordered (from the UK) on July 29 and received it this morning August 4. I'm ready to start but the forecast for next week is a heatwave for a few days. My instinct is telling me to withhold for a week or two. The anxiety is starting to creep on me.

Correction August 6 lolll
    Last edited by Farmbuck; 08-06-2021, 01:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X