for a second offense, a fine of $500.00 and

revocation of license upon a showing that the violation was willful or

grossly negligent.

(c) All medical marijuana grown by medical marijuana patient license

holders or caregivers may only be grown on real property owned by the

patient license holder or on real property for which the patient

license holder has the property owners written permission to grow

medical marijuana on the property. The growth of medical marijuana in

locations not permitted under this Subsection is prohibited.

(d) Any and all medical marijuana grown by licensed patients or

caregivers shall not be accessible to a member of the general public.

(e) Any and all medical marijuana grown by licensed patients or

caregivers shall not be visible from any street adjacent to the

property. Medical marijuana is "visible" if it is viewable by a

normal person with 20/20 eyesight without the use of any device to

assist in improving viewing distance or vantage point.

(f) No licensed patient or caregiver s

hall operate or otherwise use

any extraction equipment or processes utilizing butane, propane,

carbon dioxide or any potentially hazardous material in or on

residential property.
    And the reason is many folks here have told me that one can "give" weed to other licensed folks. But to me this says no.
    And most of the changes are for commercial folks

I’m reading:
    as a person ….you can’t get it from or give to and licensed user or caregiver and only grown by those licensee’s if you own the property and cannot see it from driving by the property.
    extraction, as I see it, cannot be performed as well

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      These are disturbing legal laws in comparison to some states. What’s the point ? It’s still restricted. I have a friend in a state that is now legal… in a year….And, dispensaries have odd even rationing for patients who go there

Alcohol is legal, but in my neck of the woods if you get caught brewing your own shine (don’t even have to be sellin it) you’re f’d. Same here. The government will always have their hands in your pockets and if you get caught trying to dodge the system you’ll pay. Don’t be fooled by the legalization of marijuana. The only reason it’s being legalized is because it’s a cash cow. No government around the world gives two shits about anyone’s medical reasons for using this plant. It’s all about the Benjamin’s

Comment

Hi Rwise , Per your question, I think the operative language is this:

"A licensed patient shall not sell or otherwise transfer any medical marijuana or medical marijuana products to another individual or entity."
      That's about as clear as Legalese ever gets. If YOU have a med license, they don't want you providing cannabis to any person, patient support group, Cannabis Co-op, etc, Doesn't seem to matter whether you grew it yourself, or bought it at a dispo with your prescription.

I'm guessing you read it the same way?

There are some really strange dynamics showing up as the recreational market grows and encroaches on the Medical Dispos. I'm just spitballing here, but I reckon the Med lobbyist's have an army of lawyers arguing to protect their turf. It's bad for business if Med patients decide it's cheaper to buy from the Recreational side or, worse yet, realize they can have fun growing their own supply.
      My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
      I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
      Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        grouchyoldman yes that is the way I read it, yet so many "think" it is ok. And for those that say they are not watching, have you seen the busts in the news? Big grows to, most with no license, I bet those will tell you "they" are watching. Yes it is all about the clams they can take from us, IF rec ever passes here, those folks will not be allowed to grow their own (it's already written).

• Emomajic
        Emomajic commented
        Editing a comment
        Hello grouchyoldman I live in a state that takes a very unkind look at the cultivation of cannabis to the tune of multiple sunsets without actually seeing the sun if u follow. At my age I don't seem to let that bother me since I remain a hermit off the grid and love to grow the best cannabis possible. Yield is important but quality rules. So if you don't mind sharing your worthy knowledge with this mean old criminal. I have just basic ??'s now. Is keeping a girl in veg longer than the typical 6-8 weeks give advantage to quality. And also your thoughts on eliminating bud spots in an effort to direct energy towards more favorable colas etc. that will have better light access?

grouchyoldman Med patients can grow their own under that law. The language in c,d and e addresses that specifically.

I'm no attorney but I agree that the above referenced language clearly states you can't sell it or give it away whether obtained through dispo or grown. Is rec legal in OK? In most rec legal states there's a limit of how much you can "gift" to others. If that's the case in OK how do you delineate between home grown "med" or "rec"?
      Last edited by Dannyboy58; 07-02-2021, 09:48 AM.
      Danny

Lovin' life...

Grow System:
      DIY RDWC built in 10 gal tote container
      Vipar Spectra p2000 LED full spectrum light
      Vent fan w/carbon filter and assorted fans, airpump, dehumidifiers, etc
      2x4 grow tent

Current Grow: TOO MUCH

made the newb mistake of starting too many plants in my system. 2 Northern Lights autos and 2 Afghans autos

Comment

No rec here, and when it does happen they will have way more restrictions like no home grow, they will have to buy from the dispo and likely pay more than a med card holder for the same sack/can. I would also bet on them putting in this same wording.

Comment

Government is necessary evil. But evil it is. Should be spelled Thievery. I try to avoid them.
          Focus and relativity.

Comment

Control freaks. DC has had a great little cottage industry since they went rec legal. You can legally grow a certain number of plants and give away a certain amount but not sell it. Some creative individuals started these pop up clubs where you could buy overpriced merchandise like stickers or posters and get weed as a free gift. It's been going on there for years now. Only dispensaries in DC are med.
            Danny

Lovin' life...

Grow System:
            DIY RDWC built in 10 gal tote container
            Vipar Spectra p2000 LED full spectrum light
            Vent fan w/carbon filter and assorted fans, airpump, dehumidifiers, etc
            2x4 grow tent

Current Grow: TOO MUCH

made the newb mistake of starting too many plants in my system. 2 Northern Lights autos and 2 Afghans autos

Comment

I think the only thing that really changed was the fact that you can't grow anywhere you don't own, or do your own extractions. Out of all the people we know that grow, we are the only ones that own our property. So everyone else better go to the disp. and pay that tax. We have not done any solvent extractions yet, but if we want to smoke dabs, better go to the disp. and pay that tax. We are already in violation. First grow blessed us with 24 oz. can only have 8 oz. on hand. In the end I'm sure we will have to get a cultivation license to home grow. And pay that tax!
              DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
              TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
              Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
              10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
              50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
              8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
              2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
              w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
              2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
              2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
              GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
              Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
              . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
              Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

• Rwise
                Rwise commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes we need to get that changed to our harvest, and with 6 plants that could be huge! I use 190 EC to make reductions. With this limit you sure dont want leaf sticks and seeds in the weed.

This is just the government making damn sure they get there cut. Which in Oklahoma is 7% plus the sales tax for that city and state income tax, so damn near 15% taxes on top of the sale. And I don’t use chemicals to extract I use heat and pressure so I get a pure product. Butane smells and tastes nasty.
              4x4 flower tent
              sour dream
              Blue Diesel
              Trainwreck
              platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
              Green Dream
              Sour Dream
              blue dream
              Freakshow

Comment

If what I read on Mexico was correct they did it right, just through out all the laws controlling it, replace them with nothing!

Comment

• Dannyboy58
                  Dannyboy58 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If that’s true it’s probably because the government of Mexico was already making money from it and will continue to do so.

The Medical use of marijuana was approved in 2018 when a ballot act named State Question 788 or SQ788 was incorporated. This act permitted the usage of marijuana if a person has a physician's recommendation for marijuana use. However, this act did not specify any medical conditions for qualifying a patient as medical marijuana use. In Oklahoma, it is totally up to the doctor to recommend marijuana for any medical condition they deem suitable for medical use of marijuana.

Now, let's get back to the process of obtaining a medicinal card in Oklahoma. Precisely, the process can be divided into 3 steps that you'll have to follow.
                • The first step includes finding a doctor and booking an appointment. There are many medical marijuana card providers you can find online who will connect you with a doctor (who can sign a recommendation for marijuana use). Once you're connected with the doctor complete the medical evaluation with the doctor and acquire your recommendation from them.
                • In Step 2 of the process, you will have to submit an online application with OMMA. The Online Application for Registration requires you to provide some documents and fill out certain forms. Fill each one up, and submit the final application. Before submitting, make sure to recheck the application, as this will be used for verification by OMMA, and in case of any error, your application will be rejected. At this point, All the required work from your side is done, and now it's the OMMA who has to verify your documentation, which takes a few days to complete.
                • Step 3 is the most crucial step of the process and you will have to do only one this that is "Wait". it takes at least 14 days for the application to be verified, once done your card will be delivered by mail.
                • In step 4, You will have your card and now you can visit dispensaries to buy medical marijuana.

Comment

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Or even better you can grow your own! I think the Okies that are here are card holders, if not its just to damn easy so get off the duff and go do it.

My 1st mainline. Oops not. I wanted to show a pic of my sick and terribly out of shape plant that is supposed to look like 8 main colas all sexy and shit. Instead I found this hydroponic disaster which suffered thru a greenthumb's effort to hide his bounty. A black cabinet 24"×18"×48"s with a locking door. The interior wrapped in mylar with 3 vent fans 2"×2". served as it's only fresh air. The reservoir held 5 quarts of water.
                . Yes I kept my grow hidden from creeping eyes while I tortured this poor thing until root rot finally doomed her right to bare fruit . I dare mention how much that cost my grow fund to be #1.
                . I will return with my request for a diagnosis of my sick patient. Thank you 😊
                Attached Files

Comment

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You would be better to start your own thread, this one is about rules and changes.

Been a California medical patient for as long as it's been here. Always been the rule that what you bought is yours alone. Felony to transfer it/sell it/give it. Edit: Now that it's recreational, it IS legal to gift someone up to one ounce as long as no valuables have been exchanged.
                Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Floopydoop Rec will pass here some day, but I bet they rip that out of it for us Okies. In fact what has been proposed this far rec will not be allowed to grow.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X