Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    As I understand our rules, one can smoke weed anywhere one can also smoke cigarettes. Dont smoke weed and drive, that falls under DUI. I am sure public intoxication laws would also play.
    Oklahoma go back, not a chance they have smelled the money, and we think we carried the state during shutdown for covid.
    I grew my own before, I would still grow my own just not in open site (must not be visible from a public road) like I did before.

Leave a comment:

• BU2B
    replied
    As far as I know you don't have the right to smoke in public in ANY legal, recreational or medical states. With very few exceptions the same is true of alcohol. Unless the Federal Government (in the US) triples its employee base, I think were all pretty safe. However, IF your state goes backward its all on its residents for NOT staying proactive enough, second victories will be a much harder battle. Some states have some amazing cannabis advocates and its ALWAYS important to stay on top of your 'local' situation. Even with rule changes; I am so freaking proud of (sm)Oklahoma! I honestly did not think I would live long enough to see this - things can move pretty slow in that part of the world.

Leave a comment:

• Gingerbeard
    replied
    'Licenses' for medical marijuana. I had one when I first got back into weed. For $25 I had some sort of doctor who never met me, give me a piece of paper, an embossed piece of paper, saying it was okay for me to smoke weed. I went in with an envelope full of medical history from the VA about my issues. The doctor didn't care about it. 'Nah. I trust you.' That was it. How much of my $25 goes to the g'mint? Nada. You can't tax prescriptions.

A license is superfluous and silly. When I see someone yelling at a cop that they have the right to smoke in public because they have a license, I see an uninformed individual. Cops don't care because they are unnecessary. In California, you can possess and grow for personal use, without a prescription, which is what a license is. To possess over several ounces or grow more than six plants requires paperwork and fees. I think that's reasonable considering how long it's taken for the prohibition to lift as far as it has. Don't get me wrong. I'm all for pounds and plots.

But hey. Between you and me, just us. Would you stop your dope-star lifestyle if your state or local authority locked back down? Or would you decide to grow and possess more than before, like stocking your fall-out shelter, just to be an outlaw drug manufacturer?

All my comments come from a California resident. You hand amputating and public caning countries. You folk are on your own.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Floopydoop Rec will pass here some day, but I bet they rip that out of it for us Okies. In fact what has been proposed this far rec will not be allowed to grow.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    You would be better to start your own thread, this one is about rules and changes.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Or even better you can grow your own! I think the Okies that are here are card holders, if not its just to damn easy so get off the duff and go do it.

• Floopydoop
    replied
    Been a California medical patient for as long as it's been here. Always been the rule that what you bought is yours alone. Felony to transfer it/sell it/give it. Edit: Now that it's recreational, it IS legal to gift someone up to one ounce as long as no valuables have been exchanged.

Leave a comment:

• Emomajic
    replied
    My 1st mainline. Oops not. I wanted to show a pic of my sick and terribly out of shape plant that is supposed to look like 8 main colas all sexy and shit. Instead I found this hydroponic disaster which suffered thru a greenthumb's effort to hide his bounty. A black cabinet 24"×18"×48"s with a locking door. The interior wrapped in mylar with 3 vent fans 2"×2". served as it's only fresh air. The reservoir held 5 quarts of water.
    . Yes I kept my grow hidden from creeping eyes while I tortured this poor thing until root rot finally doomed her right to bare fruit . I dare mention how much that cost my grow fund to be #1.
    . I will return with my request for a diagnosis of my sick patient. Thank you 😊
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Emomajic
    commented on 's reply
    Hello grouchyoldman I live in a state that takes a very unkind look at the cultivation of cannabis to the tune of multiple sunsets without actually seeing the sun if u follow. At my age I don't seem to let that bother me since I remain a hermit off the grid and love to grow the best cannabis possible. Yield is important but quality rules. So if you don't mind sharing your worthy knowledge with this mean old criminal. I have just basic ??'s now. Is keeping a girl in veg longer than the typical 6-8 weeks give advantage to quality. And also your thoughts on eliminating bud spots in an effort to direct energy towards more favorable colas etc. that will have better light access?

• taylordonovan
    replied
    The Medical use of marijuana was approved in 2018 when a ballot act named State Question 788 or SQ788 was incorporated. This act permitted the usage of marijuana if a person has a physician's recommendation for marijuana use. However, this act did not specify any medical conditions for qualifying a patient as medical marijuana use. In Oklahoma, it is totally up to the doctor to recommend marijuana for any medical condition they deem suitable for medical use of marijuana.

Now, let's get back to the process of obtaining a medicinal card in Oklahoma. Precisely, the process can be divided into 3 steps that you'll have to follow.
    • The first step includes finding a doctor and booking an appointment. There are many medical marijuana card providers you can find online who will connect you with a doctor (who can sign a recommendation for marijuana use). Once you're connected with the doctor complete the medical evaluation with the doctor and acquire your recommendation from them.
    • In Step 2 of the process, you will have to submit an online application with OMMA. The Online Application for Registration requires you to provide some documents and fill out certain forms. Fill each one up, and submit the final application. Before submitting, make sure to recheck the application, as this will be used for verification by OMMA, and in case of any error, your application will be rejected. At this point, All the required work from your side is done, and now it's the OMMA who has to verify your documentation, which takes a few days to complete.
    • Step 3 is the most crucial step of the process and you will have to do only one this that is "Wait". it takes at least 14 days for the application to be verified, once done your card will be delivered by mail.
    • In step 4, You will have your card and now you can visit dispensaries to buy medical marijuana.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyboy58
    commented on 's reply
    If that’s true it’s probably because the government of Mexico was already making money from it and will continue to do so.

• Rwise
    replied
    If what I read on Mexico was correct they did it right, just through out all the laws controlling it, replace them with nothing!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    That was ridiculous, a joint got you more time than murder, much better now.

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Yes we need to get that changed to our harvest, and with 6 plants that could be huge! I use 190 EC to make reductions. With this limit you sure dont want leaf sticks and seeds in the weed.

• BU2B
    replied
    To be quite honest when just a few years ago you could get life in prison in OK for 1 plant, I know that the law is restrictive; but none-the-less, MUCH better than what was in place before the medical law. I truly believe every state that has an actual working medical program in place will eventually go recreational if no federal program is in place by then. It doesn't take much looking to see that medical cannabis provides relief for patients, income for employees and taxes for the community. Once everyone see's that the sky is not actually going to fall and that world has not gone to pieces, but it HAS gone to pot, decriminalization, and recreational use are sure to follow. Truthfully the difference in the law in OK now and when I was 18-23 and living there, is night and day!
    Last edited by BU2B; 07-03-2021, 03:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X