first outdoor grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! first outdoor grow.

so it been a while but I got a question. I have 3 plants outside, a GDP and 2 cheese from new420guy. they look great but Ive been noticing a cheese is getting eaten.put out my trail cam, so how do I stop this fuck! he eats my grass,cool but man. I love animal so whats the humane way? i know this guy hes been around since we moved here. any advice?
    I mean leave me some please?
    Attached Files
    If you get confused....listen to the music play

Well I'm not sure it will work but I sprayed a mix of cayenne pepper with vinegar on rags around wife's garden because we have a lot squirrels here and it seems to work so far . The garden is still there lollll
    Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
    Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
    Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
    Full auto grow
    Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
    12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

Haha Dieselgrower , I know what I would do but some are a bit more kindhearted to poachers and thieves.
      Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
      Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
      Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
      Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
      Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
      i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
      My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
      make pH correction unnecessary
      Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
      8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
      Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
      Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Originally posted by TOKABIGONE View Post
        Haha Dieselgrower , I know what I would do but some are a bit more kindhearted to poachers and thieves.
        well I'm a lover of wildlife/animals, i couldnt. i mean hes cool, just go eat something else, or at least not the tops!!
        If you get confused....listen to the music play

Comment

Chicken wire is a good friend when growing outside
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• desertdan
            desertdan commented
            Editing a comment
            My thought exactly. Chicken wire is more for varmints than it is for chickens.

• DeadlyFruit
            DeadlyFruit commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree - some chicken wire would solve that problem. I also have some dog fencing that will work well (portable accordion style about chest high - like a dog crate without a floor or roof for a temporary enclosure). i am about to set it up outside around some potato grow pots to keep my smart alec dog from either using them as a stool to jump another fence alongside (crushing everything in the process) or from sticking his head into a pot and grabbing the potato shoots to pull the seed potato out of the ground when he wants me to chase him. I’m glad he isn’t interest in my weed plants!

EDIT just remembered, 3 or 4 years ago something managed to chew it’s way through some chicken wire to get into a vegetable garden. Chewed their way out in a different place. I have no idea what might have teeth that strong but I would suspect a ground hog.I can’t imagine a rabbit or skunk could do it and raccoons and other varmits could get in by climbing a wooden fence that makes up one side. Come to think of it, most animals would be inclined to climb over or dig under the fence so I am really uncertain what might have done it. It was before we got our dog.
            Last edited by DeadlyFruit; 06-20-2021, 11:51 PM.

I used to have a huge problem with racoons eating my vegetable garden and fruit trees in one of my previous homes. I bought a couple of motion activated rainbird type sprinklers and they worked like a charm.

Comment

Yes if you can make/put a very wide circle of chicken wire with steaks around outer area. One of our neighbors uses live traps and moves the squirlles and other critters to a different area. I don't seem to have much of a problem with them. Our dogs and cats chase them off.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've live trapped a few in a havaheart trap. Really fresh hay as bait. Moved them to another area. Think it's illegal to move them but it's better than killing them.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X