Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need advice

Hi I’m growing a bubble gum auto flower in roots organic and I’m waiting for my super soil to come in and I was wondering once I go to transplant it how do I mix my super soil and roots organic soil and do I need to have Amendments to the soil for to dressing or do I not need anything else do I just add water to the plants I’m new at this and I just want to make sure I don’t need to buy a crap ton of stuff if I don’t have to any advice

I have never used Roots Organic myself but from what I've read it's pretty much already a living super soil. I see no potential issues mixing the two together and as far as amendments just watch the plants and see how they do. The trick to growing in a living soil is keeping it that way by feeding the soil and keeping it thriving. Since you are growing an auto I wouldn't think the soil will become depleted before harvest. I grow photos and I will add some phosphorus and potassium nutrient amendments toward the end to boost growth during bud.

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok I appreciate it so just water and see what happens I appreciate the advice so no amendments at all that what the super soil is for when I mix it together with my roots organic soil I’m still waiting for my super soil to come in but I have my seedling in the roots organic soil in a solo cup and it looks good

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks just wanted to see if someone could help me out with sexting my plant I’m almost sure it’s a male but don’t want to mess up if not I posted pictures on this post if you could take a look id appreciate it thanks

I believe that you are over thinking this. You should have no problems with a direct transplant or the soils mixing.
    Current Grow: 1 Purple Haze, 1 Bay Burger, 1 11 Roses Photoperiods
    5 gallon cloth pots
    30"x30"x60" tent
    Spider Farmer SE3000
    Coco Pearlite mix
    GH Trio, Silica, Cal-Mag

Comment

• Jay1245
      Jay1245 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok thanks have another question can’t tell if I have a male or female can you help me out

This is all you need to know. Nebula even mentions the exact soil you’re using:

by Nebula Haze One of the most common questions we get at GrowWeedEasy.com is, “What soil should I get?” There are lots of soil mixes that work great for growing cannabis. To be completely frank, just about any soil mix will work as long as you water plants properly and provide a great growing environment....

Read it and re-read it. Good luck!
    Last edited by Rik; 06-11-2021, 12:02 PM. Reason: Pasted the wrong link

Comment

• Catfish22
      Catfish22 commented
      Editing a comment
      NebulaHaze is a cannabis scientist if there ever was one.

We should call her Dr. Haze and get a strain named after her.

Personally I quit using hot soil as you never really know if it contains enough nutrients for the entire grow. Some strains are picky that way. I'd say just use properly PH'd water (6.5 for soil) and see how it does. If at any point in veg the leaves start going pale green, it needs more nitrogen. Other than that just keep the temps, humidity, light and airflow correct and you should have no problems
    I hope there is an afterlife...there are a lot of friends and family I'd like to see again, one day.

Comment

Why do people still transfer plants? Honest question. Not trolling or judging. Is it a space thing?

Comment

• dilvish
        dilvish commented
        Editing a comment
        It's a personal choice. It really depends on what you are doing when you grow. I've done both so I can see some people just doing it out of habit.

• crucialbunny
        crucialbunny commented
        Editing a comment
        I start my plants in solo cups because it is easier to monitor water and I bring them in and out of the sunlight when they are young. Seedlings and young clones do better in benign soils until their root systems and leaf structure develop enough to withstand hotter soils of long term potting. That's why I transplant.

Can Anyone tell me if I have a male or female I’m almost sure It’s a male but I could be wrong
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I can't tell Jay1245 still abit early. I've had reg. autoflower seeds and gotten males. I won't buy them anymore and i'll only plant the ones i have if i don't need the stash for at least 3months.

• Jay1245
        Jay1245 commented
        Editing a comment
        I appreciate it SoOrbudgal

Jay1245 does it look male more today?
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Jay1245
        Jay1245 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really I don’t see any balls anywhere I have checked the whole plant and I don’t see any balls it’s just weird that it’s been 4 months or so and still don’t have any idea what it is I’m like this sucks lol I thought I would have seen some type of sign by now you know

• Jay1245
        Jay1245 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have no seen any balls yet bro

• Jay1245
        Jay1245 commented
        Editing a comment
        I don’t see any balls

I’m not for sure but I think she is getting bigger and hopefully she will show sex or I’m just missing it cuz her tops look like they might be trying to flower I’m not sure though here is some pictures of it it now let me know
      Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Jay1245 go ahead and treat it like it's female do what you plan to do with it. Jay how many autos are you growing?

I’m only growing one grape cookies autoflower and the one that this post is about is a bag seed from I’m not sure either it’s some good smoke or some regular trash bud but I don’t think it’s trash weed cuz it’s been a long time since I smoked trash bud so it’s getting really big and bushy

Comment

This was 4 days ago
        Attached Files

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X