Clear All

• Jay1245
    replied
    This was 4 days ago
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jay1245
    replied
    I’m only growing one grape cookies autoflower and the one that this post is about is a bag seed from I’m not sure either it’s some good smoke or some regular trash bud but I don’t think it’s trash weed cuz it’s been a long time since I smoked trash bud so it’s getting really big and bushy

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Jay1245 go ahead and treat it like it's female do what you plan to do with it. Jay how many autos are you growing?

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    I don’t see any balls

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    I have no seen any balls yet bro

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    Really I don’t see any balls anywhere I have checked the whole plant and I don’t see any balls it’s just weird that it’s been 4 months or so and still don’t have any idea what it is I’m like this sucks lol I thought I would have seen some type of sign by now you know

• Jay1245
    replied
    I’m not for sure but I think she is getting bigger and hopefully she will show sex or I’m just missing it cuz her tops look like they might be trying to flower I’m not sure though here is some pictures of it it now let me know
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Jay1245 does it look male more today?

Leave a comment:

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    I appreciate it SoOrbudgal

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I can't tell Jay1245 still abit early. I've had reg. autoflower seeds and gotten males. I won't buy them anymore and i'll only plant the ones i have if i don't need the stash for at least 3months.

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks just wanted to see if someone could help me out with sexting my plant I’m almost sure it’s a male but don’t want to mess up if not I posted pictures on this post if you could take a look id appreciate it thanks

• Jay1245
    replied
    Can Anyone tell me if I have a male or female I’m almost sure It’s a male but I could be wrong
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Jay1245
    commented on 's reply
    Ok thanks have another question can’t tell if I have a male or female can you help me out

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    I start my plants in solo cups because it is easier to monitor water and I bring them in and out of the sunlight when they are young. Seedlings and young clones do better in benign soils until their root systems and leaf structure develop enough to withstand hotter soils of long term potting. That's why I transplant.

• dilvish
    commented on 's reply
    It's a personal choice. It really depends on what you are doing when you grow. I've done both so I can see some people just doing it out of habit.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X