Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Bruce’s limb healed nicely. Was able to super-crop it over this evening so everything is nice and level again.

GDP is on a board as well. She’s the bushiest and fastest growing of the three.

Critical Gorilla is starting to pick up the pace. This plant is super easy to train. Loves being low snd flat.

These plants have been vegging under 2 Viparspectra 450’s in open space since they outgrew the 2x4 tent. They started off in a tent with autos on a 20/4 light schedule so I kept it the same when they moved out. I have 3 plants within 10days of being finished then these can move into the flower tent.
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 06-25-2021, 05:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Change of plans😂 These four got too big so the Banana Kush got the boot. She’s now outside and seems to grow 2-3” daily.

Bruce and the GDP have both outgrown a 24”x24” screen. I pondered a few different ideas. Moving everything else outside and giving Bruce the entire tent crossed my mind but outdoors is a whole new realm and I’m not willing to sacrifice more than one plant. So I decided to go with a 18” round boards. I have a 24” one that would be great but it would take up too much space so I’m going with 18” boards for all three of these plants. The 3rd one for the GDP is currently being used by a auto that’s almost finished. I have a 4x4 net that I’ll put in for support once in flower. I have a feeling it will be needed.

Nearly completely severed one of Bruce’s main colas. Tied her up tight, hopefully I can start to pull it back down in a few days.

The Critical Gorilla is healthy but a slow grower. I believe this is a perfect example of a plant grown from ILGM seeds compared to anyone else (my own personal experience) I ordered a bunch of seeds last year from different breeders and from what I’ve seen ILGM seeds are on a whole new level, it’s not even close. I’ve had great success growing Pineapple Chunk from Barney’s but all their other strains have produced some duds and mutants. Anyways, she’s hanging in there. Hopefully she picks up when flipped. Still shooting for 7-3. May come a little sooner.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Grow as a whole, healthy

Bruce Banner and GDP already cover 18x18 screens, fast growers, pay zero attention to any type of training or cutting.

Banana Kush covers 14x15 screen, thick stalk and stems.

Critical Gorilla slower growth but healthy. Thick base

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I bought 2 of these 18” round table top boards and a 24” one but it’ll be a while before I try that one out. Thinking when I give the PPP a real try I’m gona use it. They had a 36” one too but that be too cumbersome to move in and out in my setup. My grow room is long but narrow

• grouchyoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Da Bboy Be Busy! LOL

I'm stoked that you're gonna throw a screen on that Bruce Banner? If anyone can tame that tall and willful beast it would be you.

I'm going to grow another BB auto specifically for the experiment of trying to LST the apical dominance into a flat canopy. You've got a great start, show us the way ScrogMeister!

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks I’m interested to see how this turns out. Gona veg her another 3wks and all cutting is done so she should be nice and wide. I have the inner colas pinned down with stakes right now but by the time she’s into flower all those hooks should have multiple supports attached to them
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 06-13-2021, 08:38 PM.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Freaking awsome manifolds, what a yield it outta make. I only do the anchors on the top rim put holes in those areas for tie downs. But man you killed it with the way you did it on the floor. So cool

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Doing a modified manifold on the Critical Gorilla. She’s just reaching the edge of the pot. Using a 18” round table top board to train her out wide. The others will go under 21”x22” screens

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    started a topic April 2021

April 2021

Gona start putting these on here to get them off my phone/cloud while I document. All four of these popped April 14th. I just moved them into 5 gallon pots from 2 gallon last Friday, started retraining tonight. Critical Gorilla from Expert Seeds was a freebie. Granddaddy Purple, Bruce Banner and Banana Kush all from ILGM. Out in the open for a couple more weeks, veg tent full of autos. Flower tent full of photos 🤦🏻‍♂️ Bout to get back to enjoying this hobby again real soon 😁

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X