Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh boy that's gonna be so full dang i love a long veg when i can do it.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    They started showing some sign yesterday but not enough to get me excited. This evening we have a tent full of bright green, flowering tops 😁

The Critical Gorilla upfront has turned into one pretty plant. She’s growing very uniform on her own. I never really mess with her.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Day 1 of 12/12, looks like they’ve adjusted to the new lights 😁

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I didn’t strip them as much as I usually do since they’re not fully adjusted to the Electric Sky’s. Watered them all last night and moved the dial to 50% and they were looking a little beat up this morning. This even I’ll set the timer to 12/12

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Can't use them in my setup, but they look perfect here!

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    The board worked great on a auto. Just harvested last night and it had solid, golf ball sized buds all the way down to the base. We’re about to find out how it works on photos although I may have f’d up a bit we’ll see. I started off only removing the downward growth but once she got so big the colas growing up were getting too tall so I pulled them down but they shaded so much below them I removed them all for a flat canopy. I need to work on that PPP perfectly round mound of colas. That was the vision, missed it but I think they’ll still work out

BTW I gut these at Lowe’s, they’re precut round boards for DIY tables or stools. They have them online or in the lumber section where the precut, finish grade wood is for trim or moulding. These are 18” they were about $20 each I believe and they also had 15” or 24”. Package of eyescrews and you’re all set
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 07-01-2021, 03:10 PM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I love the tie downs.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Girls first night under the Electric Skys. They look so much better out from under those damn burples. I’ll give them a few days to get adjusted then strip and flip

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Just about too big for their styrofoam britches!! Looking good!

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Next round, hopefully a future monster. This Gorilla Glue upfront is 8 days above dirt and already working on its 4th set of leaves 😁

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man those are gonna be monster colas i hope for ya. I love long veg times on photos and the LST just helps those branches really fill out. Yeah for lady Bruce LOL

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks honey! I’m excited to see how these things turn out

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks man!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You are going to have an absolute monstrous jungle, bboy... They look beastly!!!

• MagicMike66
    replied
    Great looking plants as always sir 👍🏻

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X