Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Is it just me or do the grows fly by once you flip them? Veg seems to drag though lol

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Oh boy getting closer how exciting

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Day 36 and the plant I believe is Bruce B has mostly all white tris, only a few are still clear and I actually saw a couple amber.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I’m starting to think I may have mixed the labels up for these two plants. The one on the right is labeled GDP but looks more like Bruce Banner everyday. I’ve never grown GDP before but I’ve grown Bruce a few times, she’s been ready around 56 days each time and at day 33 all of this plants pistols are red with big chunky tops like a superhero 🤔 If anyone has ever smoked her then you know that diesel taste is undeniable so it’ll be easy enough to sort out in the end.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I have the 19” iPower, like UGF said I think they’re basically all the same except size. If you check them out on Amazon every model seems identical from the pics. I wouldn’t want any smaller than a 19”. On it you can do one small auto, a decent photo usually fills it up 3-4 times. I’ve always dry trimmed because I can get a closer trim than wet so the first time I used it I hung my plant before running it through the spinner, big mistake. Definitely have to run them through wet then dry on a rack which made me completely change how I harvest but now that I’ve went through a few using it it’s no big deal. Way easier and faster than what I’ve always done. One of those ‘duh’ moments! You won’t be sorry and when done right it doesn’t hurt the buds one bit.

• UndergroundFarmer
    commented on 's reply
    All of them on Amazon seem to be exactly the same, the only difference being size. I think the 19" is the big one. If you're harvesting decent quantities of bud and already have a day job, then yes you need one of those.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Day 32 of flower for Bruce, GDP and Critical Gorilla. The two Blue Dreams have exploded and are sucking balls, already have to water them everyday. Didn’t expect them to fill up 3 gallon pots so quick. Should get a nice haul off 2wk veg though

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Got these two Blue Dreams reined in. They both sprouted June 20th, first signs of flower 7-25 and already looking promising 😁

Leave a comment:

• soonboomer
    commented on 's reply
    I might need to look into a bud spinner too. I had three plants last year and it was quite a chore. I have 11 this year. All outdoor, so I hope to be busy this fall too. What brand/model do you have and, if you bought another one, would you buy the same one or a different one?

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Granddaddy Purple before and after. So far she’s the biggest in the tent but drinks the less amount of water. Figure that one out🤷🏻‍♂️ Her colas are already full and dense

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    For Christmas my wife bought me a 19” bud spinner. Once OJH told me how to use is properly, thing is worth its weight in gold. I can harvest a large plant in 45min or less.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    These Blue Dreams have taken off! I haven’t messed with them since putting them in the flower tent, too much other crap going on. Going to give the GDP a haircut then get these two back under control

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    You’ve been doing great with autos dude, photos will be a breeze compared to. Stick to a good feeding schedule and I think you’ll be happy

• soonboomer
    commented on 's reply
    Hope you're not a one man show. You're going to have a lot of work come harvest time. They all look superb.

• PLreef
    replied
    My next grow I'm actually gonna grow a few photos. I'm gonna have to reference this thread. I hope a can steal a few tips and tricks from you.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X