Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoklahoma
    replied
    Love the wall to wall. My new Timber is for 5x5, barely crammed it in a 4x4. Trying to find that sweet spot, thanks for the heads up.

Sorry, this was supposed to be a comment.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    It’s high, probably too high. I’ve noticed since I added the 300 to the mix plants get sensitive around week 5 of flower. The Bruce Banner didn’t like being under the 300 at all. Electric Sky recommended 4x4 setups are 2 ES180’s or 2 ES300. I’m running 2 ES180’a and a ES300. It’s covered wall to wall but probably need to keep the dial down in the 75-80% range and move some things around to get some more height. Manual for these lights says to flower at 24” but my experience is you don’t want to go below 30”

• Smoklahoma
    commented on 's reply
    You thinking the Blue Dream doesn't like too much light? Do you know what the ppfd is, just curious to compare. I got some in veg right now 1 1/2 weeks till flip. Got my lights at about 600 ppfd now and looking good.

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Last evening Bruce is in the light, she’s about 10% amber which is where I like her. May harvest tomorrow evening, if not no later than Friday.

GDP still has a bit. I should have fed these two a couple more times. Their tris started turning with the Critical only they kinda hung out for a bit before progressing. Oh well, I’ll know next time I grow them😉

The Blue Dreams I’ve noticed don’t like being under the ES300. It’s a bit warm in the tent right now too, 83 degrees. It’s that time of year where it’s not that hot outside so the ac isn’t running but it’s still humid so the humidifier is going making my grow room hot so I just turned the portable ac on. I pamper these damn plants more than
    my kids 😂

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Final pics before taking this girl down. It’s so hard to get a good pic of the trichomes. I tried but I’d rather start harvesting than picture taking. 54 days to flower the Critical Gorilla

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Lights off tonight, I plan on harvesting Tuesday evening so we’ll see. These seeds were freebies and it’s described as very relaxing and I can see why. Tri’s go straight from clear to amber, very few cloudy and no white tris. The Bruce and GDP tris are all white, no clear. Kinda crazy how one plant can have so many varieties

• PLreef
    replied
    Those are beasts! At 30% amber how far are you gonna let her go?

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Bruce and the GDP have another 7-10 days probly. I believe I can tell them apart now 😂 Little note for anyone about to grow Bruce Banner. I’ve grown her a few times now and she’s proven to me that she’s sensitive and does not like too much light (notice the yellow and brown leaves) I was rotating the plants but everytime she was under the ES300 she looked beat up. I raised the ES180 she’s under as high as possible but never turned the dial down because the other plants loved it 🤷🏻‍♂️ majority rules

The two Blue Dream are filling in nice, huge top colas on one of them. These two are perfect examples of how plants from seed are unpredictable. They both sprouted the same day everything has been identical. Grew both to 7 nodes, topped to the 5th then spread them out a little as they grew kinda like auto flowers since I flipped them so soon. The plant on the right is short and compact with tighter bud formations and already has a bunch of red pistols where the plant on the right is taller, it’s nodes are further apart with bigger tops and no red pistols.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Although my outside girls are slowly breaking my heart, the tents be making up for it 😁😁😁 Moved the Critical Gorilla into the 2x4 and she damn near consumed it lol I’m pulling the plug on the light when I goto bed tonight then harvest Tuesday. She’s about 30% amber

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    The two Blue Dream day 31 of flower

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Hopefully you’ll have a good harvest as well soon

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I'm so " jelly" LOL it's been awhile for me on a harvest. Great job fella dang fine grow and patience

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Day 47, the Critical Gorilla is about ready. I watered them Saturday, I’ll water her one more time before harvesting her. The Bruce Banner and GDP still have 10-14 days probably.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    I checked tris again tonight to see where we’re at and the Critical Gorilla is about 5% amber and 50/50 mix of clear and cloudy tris. The plant in the back right is 5% amber and probably 90% white tris, hardly any cloudy tris on her. The plant back left is probably 70% clear with no amber that I noticed. The wait begins

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Day 41 and we have fall colors with big frosty white tops.

The two Blue Dreams are starting to fill in, just gave them a wk 3 haircut yesterday

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X