• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Here: https://www.pacificseedbank.com/shop...rijuana-seeds/

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    I know you found a Mag seed, but where are they on sale at??? Yeah, #1 has a lot more dense spaces than #2 since #2 grew in a weird way. Im kinda hesitant to snip a whole bunch of leaves incase #1 starts to slow down growth even more (they take 70-80 days and #1 hits 70 on the 25th). Im trying really hard not to go to the dispo, but my BF has started smoking my bud with me to save himself some cash, so Ive run out a lot sooner and faster than I planned to. Hopefully #2 will be ready soon and #1 not long after that. The lights I have are like 14% off right now so I just installed a 3rd light this morning, trying to reach the lower buds sticking out n CP #2

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Lily, did you see that I found Mag seeds for sale? Your plants look healthy! I know you didn't ask for my advice but they look leafy, some lower bud sites esp on #1 aren't getting as much light. Not trying to criticize, you know how to grow. #2 looks spread out and light is getting through better. They look like a month for chunky buds, esp #1, you should have a nice yield. I have photo seeds in starters, I need to get some clear cups and a mild soil mix ready for them soon. I might make a dispo run, South Beach bud is $10 off/1/8th and high % THC, they have Face Mints 1/8ths and a preroll of a strain I saw someone mention on here, high % sativa, good for pain. I'd like to get more South Beach but Face Mints was really good too. Decisions, decisions, before a possible drive of shame tomorrow.

• panalilies
    replied
    Some updates-

CP#2 has maybe 2 weeks 1 month left
    CP#1 some how got super far behind CP #2- I bet since she was a runt at the beginning (she has def grown up)

My Amnesia Haze sprout is doing well, broke soil the 17th. My Blueberry seed is another dud (4/5 seeds duds so far )
    my Northern Light will probably be moved to a solo cup by end of day and the AH#2 will probably be moved tomorrow

This site really doesn't like my CP #2 pics, so link below

CP#1
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210722_091701.jpg
Views:	119
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	526531

AH#1

Name:	20210722_091635.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	2.16 MB
ID:	526529

Seeds

Name:	20210722_091639.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	526530

Link-

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    replied
    It won't let me post the photo of the whole plant for CP#2, so here is a immature bud shot

Name:	20210705_181305.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	523794

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    replied
    Just got back from vacation, my babies seem to be doing well

CP#1-

Name:	20210705_181207.jpg
Views:	184
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	523791

Name:	20210705_181310.jpg
Views:	169
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	523792

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I've had issues with messages too. Glad you have someone for the plants and dog. I have a friend whose dog I babysat that I could trust to keep my plants alive for a week, the pets I'd need to ask someone else to come here daily. So are those for by the kitchen sink drying racks? I've seen them in other some peoples' posts. I don't even want to go down to look at my basement but the cat hasn't come upstairs with litter-dusted wet paws so there's that. Why only one plant next time? I'm smoking my better Mag buds now, I thought I saw a seed last night but it was like a bract so now I'm going to break buds apart by hand instead of grinding them, for joints. I hope you have a nice visit in TN!

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    hey! I think the ones I bought were like $6 drying racks from target. I was also looking at grates people use for cooking, but those were more expensive. I am so tired of the rain, my basement has flooded twice since thursday. I feel like I am getting less replies, but I think that could do with the weather getting better. Ill be going to TN next week for a week so I wont be on or anything, posting any pictures. My BFs mom has agreed to water my plants for me while we are away (and watch our dog for us). I hope they come out with new Mag seeds soon. Im trying to decided when i want to start growing my next plant, and where. I think im only going to do one next time. Stay dry this weekend, and make it a great one!

I had your message pulled up and after I got done typing, it kicked me off and wouldnt let me post my reply. And now I cant find my message with you ;-; but above is a copy and paste with what I wanted to say

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Ya know what? I won a GoPro5 and have never used it. I fired it up once to be sure it worked, set the date/time and took one picture. It would be great for a time lapse video. I PM'd you, I'm wondering what the metal racks that look like small oven racks are? I want to use those over saucers to try to raise the pots a little to see if it matters, and for watering. My basins work OK but those could come in handy. I have many saucers in my shed, not growing outdoor veggies this year. With all this rain it was probably a good choice. Drenched or droughted. Is the new AC making you happy?

• Catfish22
    commented on 's reply
    I would wait on your training devices until the end. I pulled the ones off the bent over and around northern lights I'm just finishing and it rose up about 2" or so. I would have had a flatter canopy all the way through had I left them until the end.

• panalilies
    replied
    I set up my camera to take pictures of the buds as they grow. Ill put it in a slideshow at the very end and see how the buds grew-

Name:	received_608320193433917.jpeg
Views:	263
Size:	93.4 KB
ID:	522266

Name:	DSC_0658.JPG
Views:	192
Size:	3.35 MB
ID:	522267

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied

Name:	AG IN JARS A.jpg
Views:	219
Size:	1.30 MB
ID:	522208

Both ripe plants finished. This is how I like my autos best.

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Should I remove my hooks/ training devices or wait a couple weeks?

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah good for you now play very little with these for couple weeks just watch for hiccups with the leaf. Less is more at this point with the training.

• panalilies
    replied
    Not sure how I missed these, but CP #2 is officially in the early flowering stage. I dont see anything on CP #1 yet-

Name:	DSC_0656.JPG
Views:	188
Size:	2.97 MB
ID:	522027

Name:	20210623_164111.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	522028

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X