Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quirk
    replied
    Equal and opposite pressure on the plant you secured. With more nodes to train as it grows, you don't want to lay it horizontal

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Mary! Hope Memorial weekend was fun I have the lights set exactly 20 inches from the soil (maybe like 18 from the top of the canopy) and at 50% for both

• Puglover1
    replied
    Hi Lily. Not here to give advice, I was wondering what distance from lights to canopy you have yours set? Thanks.

(I'm just trying to pull my little budlets outward so they can see the light, should've let the cat 'train' all three.)

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    started a topic Auto Training?

Auto Training?

Hey guys! Im trying to decide what type of training I should do for my CP Auto that has tightly-packed nodes. I have secured it as you see in the pictures, but if anyone has any better suggestions, please let me know! I do not plan on topping this one.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210601_165941.jpg
Views:	659
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	518090Click image for larger version

Name:	20210601_170057.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	2.02 MB
ID:	518091Click image for larger version

Name:	20210601_170045.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	2.03 MB
ID:	518092

I do plan on topping the other CP, as seen below. Its currently working on its 5th node, if I counted correctly. I would like to do the 4- way LTS with this one, but I also plan on doing ScoG. Should I wait until the 6th node is formed and cut between 5th and 6th, or wait for the 5th to be more developed and top between 4th and 5th? This is my first attempt at any topping/ training so any advice is welcomed!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210601_170238.jpg
Views:	514
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	518093

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X