Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Keep up the good gardening soon those will start the stretch mode. Looks good on LST an tieing down

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I stuffed my nose in this morning, just smelled like a plant. I gave 1/2 gallon each last time, they need watering/feeding today. I lost yesterday with the vet time, have laundry to finish, housework to do. I'm babysitting a doxie for 10 days starting this weekend, my dogs need their nails buzzed, I have my infusion today, leave in an hour. Wish I could twitch my nose like Samantha in Bewitched.

My pug had puppy strangles before he was 4 months old so he was pre-exiting already, for insurance. He has the rarest form of stones, it's a metabolic problem so he has to be vegetarian and low protein which has risks to his heart. When the stones debacle happened, bad vet experience but bad laws for pets. I would have had to pay ahead for records, filings and for an atty @ $300-400/hour to drive here from the 'burbs to file and appear each time to only get back what it cost to save him. It took over a year to find an animal rights attorney. I worried every waking minute of every day about the debt, then I was diagnosed with kidney cancer. Having the kidney removed wasn't bad at all, I had surgery in Joliet.

I wish all 3 of my plants were like Chewy. It's almost self-training right now, I need to get the pots in the kitchen again to work on tie downs and trim some leaves. While I hibernate from the heat and babysit dogs.

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Its actually out for delivery! Came a day early Ill post some pictures when I get it all set up ♥

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! It comes in tomorrow, I'm excited to hook it up. I'm running out of room for spikes and I haven't quite figured out how to properly use the twist ties for training yet

• panalilies
    replied
    My plant was looking droopy so I fed them 2 quarts of water yesterday. They perked up!

Droopy-
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20210609_184226.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	519518

Happy, perky plant!

Name:	20210610_070136.jpg
Views:	344
Size:	2.40 MB
ID:	519519

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I had noticed his scrog thingy, that's pretty nice. I wish you an abundant harvest.

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    I have to stuff my nose into the plant to get the smell. Your plants are coming along nicely, I don't like that they are so much smaller than my first grow. I've decided to follow the aggressive veg amounts recommended on the GH flora series, id like to have another big plant. I'm unsure why, but the tent is a little warmer l, sitting at the 85f marker. I'm not ready for this heat or humidity. I think I may turn on my exhaust here soon. I can't imagine having to pay so much or worry so much about my animals medical health. I hope your little pug starts to feeling better soon ♡♡

• Puglover1
    replied
    Lily, I have no smell happening here yet and I've got a much better grow environment than I did the first time. When Mag was growing big colas I'd walk in the front door and suck in the aroma. The forecast for the next week is 90+ every day. House AC at 70, closet doors open, plants at 80 degrees but low RH, 35-40%. Better than burning them up at higher temps with the doors closed to get the RH up, right now. I have to get my tiny humidifier in there later, just spent over 3 hours running a specimen to the vet, pug has a UTI still. Vet said with his rare disease that he WILL get stones again. By age 3.5 he had already racked up $20K in vet bills, he turned 5 in May. Depressing. This was when I got home -

Name:	Heat.png
Views:	480
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	519459

Leave a comment:

• Dannyboy58
    replied
    This is my 8 week old Northern Lights Auto. I topped the 6th node and have defol'd it pretty heavily a few times. Started training it a bit late but it was very receptive and cooperative. I will definitely start training a bit sooner with the next grow to get them more horizontal earlier.

Edit: The single flower in the center is on the 2nd NL that's a week younger and was not topped or trained. The bush to the right is part of an unruly Afghan.
    Last edited by Dannyboy58; 06-09-2021, 03:08 PM. Reason: clarification

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    I bought this awesome thing so I can follow like bboyfromwayback's grow- link below. I think mine are in pre-flower, the smell is starting to come in. It hasn't been that bad here for me, the basement will always be pretty chill I think. It was, like 20 minutes after lights on. It's usually at like 55% with lights on

Used in 2'x2' grow footprint. P SCROG Screens and Quick Adjust Stakes are great for DIY ScrOG set-up. Used to facilitate low stress training of plants. The screen is optimal size to allow for growers' hands and overgrowth in logical grow light footprints. Fits well in most grow tents. Transparent screen allows better g

• Puglover1
    replied
    I wish I could tell you. I want to train Chewy, splay it out, just not sure about a few things, I need to read up. It's looking the best of the three and the youngest, easiest to work with ... if they're ever easy. I just fold and tuck leaves that are blocking buds, on the other two plants. I want to do BU2B's version, mine are all in flower or preflower already. I'm going to work with Chewy the most. The other two will have to tell me what they want to do. My AC hasn't quit running for a few hours and it's going to get hotter this weekend. New ceiling exhaust fan is on the way here, nephew's going to look to see if I can run ducting to the eaves toward the west, it's only a couple feet from the attic opening in the closet. Your RH looks high in one pic, 71%, was that early morning? They're growing fast.

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    replied
    Got some spikes in today. I feel like I'm hurting my plant/ not doing this correctly, but I'll see where I end up. I removed a couple fan leaves from both as well. I think I have most of the growth sites showing, please let me know if you see any not getting light

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210608_165356.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.11 MB ID:	519247

Click image for larger version  Name:	20210608_165954.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.56 MB ID:	519248Click image for larger version  Name:	20210608_165950.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.00 MB ID:	519249

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Scissors or thumb nail? Good job. I only used some Recharge with cal-mag the other night and my runt NL has leaves like yours, lower older leaves. I have current pics but I spent over 5 hours on the phone with Amazon last night, started at 7 pm, ended around 12:30. Murphy's Law strikes again so I haven't loaded the pics to my laptop yet.

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    ready to go

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you! Im hoping to start LTS on it after its recovered a bit

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X