Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• panalilies
    replied
    Watered them yesterday. I think the stretch will start here soon. I think I see little pistols but Im unsure right now.

CP #1-

Click image for larger version

Name:	20210621_164311.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	521714

CP #2-

Name:	20210621_164307.jpg
Views:	198
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	521715

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    replied
    Watering update Gave CP #1 1 QT since it was still heavy. Gave CP #2 2 QT, it was much much lighter than CP #1. I cut off a bunch of fan leaves last night (maybe too many). Waiting for the new stems to stretch before moving them down under the squares (Wont stay down atm)

CP #1-

Name:	DSC_0654.JPG
Views:	228
Size:	5.14 MB
ID:	520929

CP #2-

Name:	DSC_0655.JPG
Views:	225
Size:	5.11 MB
ID:	520930

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied

Name:	CLONE 14A.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	974.9 KB
ID:	520845

Sister seeds that came in the same pack starting their HST manifold.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied

Name:	CLONE 13A.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	1,012.4 KB
ID:	520842

Second two clones from first set. Can autos be cloned? Yes they can.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied

Name:	CLONE 12A.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	929.5 KB
ID:	520840
    First two ready for harvest.

Leave a comment:

• Ckbrew
    replied
    This is how I did my autos. To be fair, they were supposed to be Acapulco Gold photos but at 7 weeks from sprout on a 18/6 cycle they popped flowers. They were HST manifolded into 10 main colas. The second set are clones taken from the first mother. They just received LST. I thought one could not clone an auto, but here they are. The third set are sister seeds from the first batch getting their training started.

Name:	CLONE 9A.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	957.1 KB
ID:	520838

Leave a comment:

• quirk
    replied
    Originally posted by panalilies View Post
    Watering update I decided to water them 2 qts each at 4am this morning. Ive decided to follow the aggressive veg recommend nutes on the GH Flora series. Removed some fan leaves from both plants this morning, hopefully making way for air and light to reach the growth tips without hurting my babies too much.

CP #1-

Name:	20210612_103245.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	519880

CP #2-

Name:	20210612_102855.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	519879

Nicely exposed.

Leave a comment:

• RonnieB
    replied
    I start as soon as I see 2 or less nodal branches. Around week 3 maybe sooner if the plant is a prolific grower. I look at my plants and where my lighting pretty much stops. GWE article calls it an imaginary line. Everything below that line gets cut. Along with skinny wispy branches with 1 or 2 nodes. Its a race against time and you won't get them all. But you'll get enough to have all that extra energy go to well lit areas and 3 or more nodal branches. Dont cut all limbs at once. Do it in stages. Silica lots of silica will also help the plants bounce back faster and handle the stress a lot better.

Leave a comment:

• Dannyboy58
    commented on 's reply
    When do you lollipop them?

• RonnieB
    replied
    Top it!! Node 3. Then lollipop it. And you'll grow beauties like this. (Kidding) but I do top lollipop and defoliate every auto I grow. Heres proof that it can make plants thrive.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    Here's Mag prices in Peoria. See the pics on the L sidebar? The 2nd one is mine, an old photograph. https://www.allbud.com/marijuana-str...a/mag-landrace

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I noticed a difference, there's a 'more' link in blue to click to see the thread of messages/replies. If I found one MAG seeds it's getting grown and cloned. Not sure who 'owns' MAG but it's always branded Verano/XL, right? I need to dig out my first purchase/plastic container when it was named Mag Mile to see who was growing it. People were dissing Verano carts but I still love me some Gelato in a Verano cartridge. I was checking the closet environment during the hottest part of the day, clipped a few leaves covering bud sites. I thought to myself 'wow, NL is looking normal-ish ... it was Lemon. I had smoked a decent roach before that, duh. Nephew texted that he worked all day (in the heat) but would come over later for my exhaust fan but I told him one more day it can wait, if he's available tmrw. Then I could bring the girls into the kitchen to water and train, out of his way. That oughta bring about better weather if I get the exhaust fixed, bc Murphy's Law. I should put on a notification in ILtrees or ILCannabis in /r in case someone finds MAG seeds, they had listed the dates, lot#, and where they shopped.

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    Jealous! I have read that Verano has seriously dropped in quality over the last year. If I find any Mag seeds, Im going to hope they arent from them (but Id take them if there was nothing else). I think 2 quarts is a half gal, I should probably water a little less. There was a little bit of run-off this morning, first time its happened. Im not sure why, but I can no longer see messages if I click off them without replying first ;-; So I cant find our chat to message back or read what was said

• Puglover1
    replied
    Hi Lily, I searched online for Mag seeds again last night, nada, but I saw a reddit post where someone got 23 seeds from an 1/8th. Wish it was one of us, I'd share with peeps here so they could understand our obsession. Your training is going well, I'm going to up my nutes strength next watering. Mine are taking about 1/2 gal each now with little runoff. Stay cool!

Leave a comment:

• panalilies
    replied
    Watering update I decided to water them 2 qts each at 4am this morning. Ive decided to follow the aggressive veg recommend nutes on the GH Flora series. Removed some fan leaves from both plants this morning, hopefully making way for air and light to reach the growth tips without hurting my babies too much.

CP #1-

Name:	20210612_103245.jpg
Views:	418
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	519880

CP #2-

Name:	20210612_102855.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	519879

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X