Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    The size dif is getting greater between them, on the right is 6 days younger.
    Fun and hard to NOT feed either of them anydamnthing, 'cept water! I have to wonder how stable the genetics are with this strain.

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    The Vegas odds just swung in your favor Fun to watch!

• Rwise
    replied
    JeffInCanada I agree to early to tell just what they will do.
    The girl in my soil has really jumped up well above the other, the next month is going to be interesting! During this HOT weather I am giving them 1/2 gallon water each.

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    They are a little different...hard to say what one will be best producer...yet. Both looking good!

• Rwise
    replied
    And here we be at 4 weeks (and 3 weeks 1 day left) old. Both are now starting flowering.
    Any thoughts at this point?

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Let the games begin!! This is cool, I wish you luck in this battle. I hope both plants do well really. I see the bugs got to them already. Good luck to both girls!!

• Rwise
    replied
    Here we go, 3 weeks old (and 2 weeks 1 day) flowers should be starting soon! I am no longer covering them for storms (they got to tall for the cover)
    I think at this point my soil is holding up well beside the store bought stuff, even though the plant in my soil is 6 days behind, cant wait to see flowers!
    Sunshine, which we have had little of, 2 days last month, 14 days mostly cloudy, and 15 days rainy, come on sunshine!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Another week goes by and we are a bit on the wet side with rain every day for the last 10 days, and the next 10. I am still covering them for the heavy rains/storms but they will soon outgrow that.
    I still see some yellowing of the pelite which makes me think the soil will go acidic. The green is from being constantly wet.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Pics from today, much rain the last week, and the next week,

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I think this will tell me a lot about my soil, and where I may take it in the next grows (I kept the empty bag just in case I want to study what they claim is in it). With the very short cycle (49-56 days) of these autos, I hope both soils hold up to the grow only adding water. At this point I have not PH'd either soil, living soils we should not need to PH. Its about to get interesting!

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    replied
    For sure I'll will follow your little challenge.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    More pics coming, the little girl in my soil has bigger fatter first leaves, does that mean anything? LOL

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal I see a bad sign with the commercial soil already, the yellowing perlite to me says acid building, which has been a problem for me before.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I will be watching this with glee

• Rwise
    replied
    And we're off and growing, 6 day tween them but, 100% germination from the 3 seeds, the 1 left will go to my brother.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X