Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal the only thing I am to add is water to each, yes test the soil, is this bag worth its cost!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I dont think they'll get that big in 49-56 days! Ya both are here, side by side, under glass to keep the rain off.

• Rwise
    replied
    I have both here, my soil was the first to bust the ground, but got bite off yesterday as the other broke the ground. So, I put another seed in my soil, so far 100% germination! I had hoped that both would make it, oh well, it would have been nice to harvest the same day.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    So are you going to grow both yourself or is neighbor going to tend to one? It's just the different soils that your challange is based on? I can't wait to see how big these will get in a 15gal. LOL Knowing how you can grow they'll get as big as photos LOL.

• Rwise
    replied
    Seeds got here yesterday, 3+1 and a free pack (of 1 seed) Orange Sherbet. Soil is mixed and 1 seed in each pot, a bit of rain water and rain last night, we should be popping soon. I hope my soil holds up to the test here!

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I have been outside this morning covering everything as it's snowing! It melts as fast as it touches anything, this should be our last one here in OK, #@$%^*&!

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I am happy with the BB3, and the BB F4 is no bad either.

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    I’ve never been to a dispensary but always wonder how my stuff matched up. My sister-in-law was talking about how good this weed called Bruce Banner was in Vegas so I said my ‘buddy’ just got some Bruce Banner so I wanted to see what she thought incase we’re getting ripped off by our pot dealer. She said my Bruce Banner blew the dispensary stuff away. Made me smile

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    We've had such tempting outdoor weather great for planting veggie cold crops but not outdoor weed to harden off, way to early for me i'm gun shy from last year. My clones are doing wonderful need to transplant somme GG#4 into 1gal. keep them under the 20on 4off then i will bring those times more into line of outdoor rise and set. Looks like peanut butter breath and gg#4 for photos might throw in a photo seed of another strain that's in the cabinet getting dusty and plan on lots of auto grows on da roof

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Seeds ordered, pots here, but I think they are miss marked, they say 15 gallon, but the look as big as my 20 gallon pots, I'll soon see how full one gets from the (15G) bag of soil.
    We have a cold front driving in, 75*F yesterday, snow tomorrow, wont stick or last. I have a few covers to put on, once this passes I'll get my soil in the pot, and the seeds should be here by the end of the week. Then I'll get this challenge running! In 2 months we will have an answer to which is better my home made shit, or the store bought bag. All y'all wish me luck on this one! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    So many autos to choose from, I think I'll go with Greybeard seeds and Pyramid Tutankhamon Auto Feminised, 49 – 56 days.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    I cant find them yet but Reeferman has a 45 day auto, now thats fast, may be regs only IDK.

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyFruit
    replied
    Pineapple Express #2 is a photo that advertises 45-50 days of flowering. That was the shortest non-auto I’ve seen. I’m about to use it outdoors this summer with the hopes that I won’t be chewing my nails in mid-October hoping it finishes before cold or mold get to it.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    That sounds like a really fun challange

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Everytime I’ve grown Glueberry OG it’s done within 56days after first signs of flower. It easy to train low and wide, big chunky nugs.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X