Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Challenged!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rwise
    replied
    Talked to the dude that gave me the bag of soil, he did the same pull and inspect the roots and found the same issue. Only a ball in the center, grow was ok, but could have been better if the roots had filled out the pot.
    Once the bud has cured in, the final tests will begin.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    There is a formula for figuring it, IIRC they loose about 2/3 of the weight, so somewhere 5-6 oz range per plant. My Wet Teddy Bears (autos) will produce more than that, but not as fast.
    Everything must be kept good for autos, anything goes wrong it costs production.

  • Rwise
    replied
    I pulled the root balls up, what I found was a bit of a surprise, both looked healthy. The Co soil had only a center ball of roots, where my soil was completely filled with roots. From this grow both need work.
    The first plant made 3 quarts, the second made 6, the second at this point smells better (to jar yesterday), now to wait for cure then start a smoke signal.

    Leave a comment:


  • soonboomer
    commented on 's reply
    What are you figuring to get based on dry weight? 5-6 oz? I was pretty disappointed on the yield from my autos. Got a touch over 5 oz, but that came from 5 plants. Buds never really tightened up like I would have liked. Smells great though.....in day 7 of curing.

  • Rwise
    replied
    14.8 oz wet on number 2, now to get it dry and cured so we can finish this test. Both were wet when weighed in, 14.2 on the first one, so no huge dif there.
    Last edited by Rwise; 07-25-2021, 06:56 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rwise
    replied
    I moved her inside in the cool last night, today is chop day.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    I'll split it with the person that provided the co soil so he can see the finished dif.

  • Puglover1
    replied
    Do you get to keep all the weed?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rwise
    replied
    So close, no new growth, bud worms invading, I pull out the zoom and look at the trics, if milky shes done!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I think it did well, and no nutes just what was in the soil.
    more pics after while (I missed it when I took the last pics) And it will likely come down soon as it is about to stop putting on new flowers.

  • Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    I just opened my garage door to try to get ahead of the heat/humidity. You got a nice yield from the first plant.

  • Rwise
    replied
    Not there yet!
    We both think the big dif 'tween them is genetics, which would explain the extra height and tine to finish, we also agree that we should let it finish. For the rain I have moved it to the front porch, man its warm wet and humid as hell!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rwise
    replied
    Pic of the younger one, whats it going to look like in a few more days?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rwise
    replied
    The shorter older girl just gave up 14.2 Oz. Not bad for nothing but water! Now for the other one to finish.

    Leave a comment:


  • Rwise
    replied
    By the calendar the shorter girls is ready today @ 56 days, and the taller will be due in 6 more days. I did not get pic Thursday as i rained all day long, now I am fighting WPM. The taller younger plant has 4 more limbs than the shorter girl, I suppose I'll be putting these on a scale.
    All in all I have to say this commercial soil worked well, all I have done is water, ok I did give both some black strap but thats all other than rain (or spring) water.
    I trimmed them as WPM was setting in, 1 bud tip on each plant was removed. Also got out the weed eater and shortened the weeds around them.

    Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X