Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm vaccinated. Come over to my crib and get high!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    I swear I had it as well. Late December 2019 before it was supposed to be here. I was sicker than I’d ever been in my life. The doc who looked in my throat did it from about 6 feet away so he must have had good eyesight. I’ve been thinking about finding an antibody test to see if anything shows up.

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    crucialbunny I think I had an earlier mild case, took elderberry syrup early for symptoms of an impending cold. By Christmas 2019 I was coughing bad, breathing was impaired but not congested. Then had an orthostatic hypertension episode, thought I was going to face plant into the laminate flooring, a few days later. More stuff. I have unexplained fingertip numbness, had EMGs. A week or so ago that was a new long hauler symptom announced. My worst breathing thing was last week in bed, woke up trying to cough, couldn't breathe, thought this is what it feels like to die, honestly. The J&J - first was diarrhea once then mild hot/cold, slept on and off between waking up sweating, my temp always runs low. My arm about 1-2 days later if I touched that muscle/area it was tender but otherwise nothing. I'm a migraineur and I didn't even get a headache. I was/am hoping the shot would make me feel better later, like some people are experiencing. I'm running into a few more local folks I know who think they had it before it was known here. Maybe I got it in Chicago and brought it here: COVID Mary

• crucialbunny
    commented on 's reply
    I also had the J&J. Got the vaccination around 11:00 AM. By bedtime I had a very slight fever and was chilled. Woke up in the morning and felt fine. Not even a sore arm. I was one of the earliest casualties of Covid and came down with it February 15th of last year when supposedly there were no cases here on the West Coast. At that point there were no tests available and I figured I had just caught a flu. The sickness from it was not much different than a severe flu but when I began to struggle to breath it became a real problem. That is something I do not care to ever repeat. Luckily I had a supply of Cipro and that seemed to help with the pneumonia like symptoms after about 4 days. It took months to fully recover from. I would wake up in the morning and think I was doing better. I'd take a shower and end up having to rest the remainder of the day.

• Puglover1
    replied
    I got my J&J on Saturday 4/10. Monday it was put on pause but I wasn't worried. I only have 10 days in though, Saturday my two weeks are up. I wish I could sleep as well as that shot did to me, for one day.

Leave a comment:

• Puglover1
    commented on 's reply
    DeadlyFruit same here! I swear I got it mildly in Chicago on 12/17/19 at a dr appt. By my birthday, 12/22, I was unwell through to Christmas and New Years. I took elderberry syrup as soon as I thought I was coming down with something. I had a fast potassium drop one night on Jan 2nd, 2020, went to the ER bc I felt like death. My health/life went further downhill. I never suggested it to anyone, felt like a conspiracy theorist. After a year my primary mentioned she thought I had had it because of newer weird symptoms. AFAIK the antibodies are gone within months. My Congressional Rep had a COVID conference call with Chicago drs on the phone last evening. I was in queue to ask about this but they ran out of time. Dang it!

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    lollll alltatup

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Farmbuck That happened to me with my second Moderna shot: I couldn't hear what anyone was saying (I was by myself), everything was all blurry (I had my glasses off), and I saw a bright light at the end of a tunnel. I put my glasses back on, I drove out of the tunnel and got home just fine.
    Last edited by alltatup; 04-20-2021, 01:14 PM.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    PLreef Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! But I think you mean, Fauci vouchie. ;-}
    Last edited by alltatup; 04-20-2021, 01:13 PM.

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    The worst vaccine I ever received was yellow fever in the early 90s. I drove to the neighbouring city where they had a tropical diseases clinic, received the vaccine and promptly passed out for a couple hours feeling like I had the disease, slept the entire way back to my home, and then I was fine. For that couple hours I thought I was dying.

• DeadlyFruit
    commented on 's reply
    I am now officially on the wait list! They lowered the age here if you are willing to get the AstraZeneca shot.

I swear I had the disease the first December, before it was supposed to be in Canada. I know it was not supposed to be here yet but I was more sick than I’d ever been before around Christmas 2019. I’ve been half meaning to see if I can find an antibody test to check for sure.

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    I feel like I just got a Charlie horse in my arm. If that's the worst of it I'll be pretty happy. Though if I lost my sight for a few days I wouldn't complain if I could take a few days off work. Lol

• PLreef
    commented on 's reply
    I know a handful of local folks that are pretty sure they had it nut were never tested. Some are still feeling long lasting effects from it.
    Im glad you guys are free to travel. I'm almost there! Me personally I'll be happy the day I can go hug my mom. It's been over a year. She has her fair share of health issues and with me being on the road ( in and out of lumber yards and dealing with customers) we were taking any chances.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL Farmbuck good for you both. My hubby and daughter's friend from Mexico built raised planter beds yesterday for her. They are doing veggie gardens and they came out beautiful they are thrilled.......this is getting serious oh my.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    LOL good for you PLreef we in our family are all clear to travel we hope. I go in for a CT of my chest since getting very sick a year ago this month, did'nt test me for virus?? Just did a CT and saw pneumonia so i think i had it with all symptoms recovered still have smokers cough only when i smoke not during exercise nor walking. Anyhoo when that's done and get results i reckon we can go about a more normal social lifestyle but continue to wear our masks in close crowded areas. At least that's our plan. And we have not grown any unusual body hair nor 3rd eye so have no worry LOL

• Farmbuck
    replied
    Wife and I got our Pfizer shots a few days ago.... Cough !! Cough !! Sniffff !! Sniffff !! WIFE I can't see !!!!!!!!!

WHAT ?? Turn the li.... o... ? I can't hear you

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X