Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm vaccinated. Come over to my crib and get high!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLreef
    replied
    I got my first Fauci ouchie today!!

Leave a comment:

• Cloud
    commented on 's reply
    1 down 1 to go. Didn't even feel needle going in or injection but now my arm getting a little sore. Got my shed up and running for this season grow so gave that sore arm a work out. Had to move 9 plants in flower from inside house to shed along with tents, lights, ventilation, fans, heaters, dehumidifier. Jeez we need so much to grow good weed.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    We are almost ready to throw the televisions out the window!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    You made a Freudian slip in reading!!!!

• TOKABIGONE
    replied
    Still Lurking but I'm havin' a ball! It's becoming a habit for me to snip a small bud here and there in the name of thinning the crop. Today's treat was much juicier than a couple of days ago. Unfortunately I roasted it a bit more than normal so it smoked fast but I still got a full charge and still the same mellow, cerebral and calming effect only a taste stronger today. God bless my yield and make it fruit!

Leave a comment:

• TOKABIGONE
    commented on 's reply
    Kinky! ok I'm lurking ....

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    That gal alltatup she really knows how to start a party

Leave a comment:

• DeadlyFruit
    replied
    Originally posted by alltatup View Post
    DF, don't lurk!!! Come out into the light and express yoself!!!!!
    LOL, when I first read your comment I read ‘expose yourself’. This would be a very different type of forum if I did that!

Leave a comment:

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    DF, don't lurk!!! Come out into the light and express yoself!!!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    SoOrbudgal gal, that may have been a little more information than we wanted to know about you!!!

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Just remember to relax. If you're tense, the shot area will be sore.

• Puglover1
    replied
    If anyone knows how to get a J&J shot in the north part of ILLinois please LMK. I've been eligible since early this year but I want J&J for health reasons, not afraid of needles. I live in a 'rural health' community, it's an hour or so in every direction to a bigger city. We're a transportation hub (interstate/railroad/barge) with no public transportation. The city limits of my town and the next town east are less than a mile apart but in different counties.

Leave a comment:

• Rougge
    replied
    First one down, 1 more to go in 1week

Leave a comment:

• quirk
    replied
    I'm squared away as well and my shoulder feels fine.

Leave a comment:

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    9fingerleafs Well you have a point lolll But blame it on experimental drugs lolll

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X