Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm vaccinated. Come over to my crib and get high!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on 's reply
    Haha Farmbuck that’s how my generations feels about all that hippie sex you guys had during the 60,70 and before aids.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    Ahhh grow up lolll 40 is not, 68 is.

• Farmbuck
    commented on 's reply
    What the .... Y'all don't come here then !! We are sort of germaphobia here.

• DeadlyFruit
    replied
    Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
    Yes and not washing my hands after going to see Mr. Crapper that' was a real pain, all that water and soap.
    This whole exchange made me belly laugh. My intent when coming back on the forum was to be less of a lurker and to respond to some other growers like people did for me a couple years ago... but I’m finding you folks are very entertaining 🤣 (and so much less toxic than most forums out there). Bring on the doorknobs!

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    replied
    My grandma it’s been staying with us since January and this Monday she will get her second shot. 😬

Leave a comment:

• GreenState
    commented on 's reply
    alltatup. Ditto here. Kinda funny, the girl did such a great job of giving me the shot, I was having doubts on my way home if I even got it (lol) (read an article about empty syringe shots given at one of the pharmacies). By afternoon there was no longer a question in my mind.
    That said, drove over to the parts store this morning, 1 1/2hrs round trip and picked up 2 new batteries for my
    truck and installed them.

• Cloud
    replied
    Getting my shot on Wednesday but I don't know which one yet. Not looking forward to the needle twice lmao I hate needles.

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes and not washing my hands after going to see Mr. Crapper that' was a real pain, all that water and soap.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    9fingerleafs It's true!! I really miss that, too.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Lil baby.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, what PRIMO said. Canadians should definitely be counting their blessings...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    I definitely noticed the confusion and taking too long at the pharmacy.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    There are tons of folks here in their 60s and beyond!! The old hippie contingent is alive and kicking!!

I have also found it pretty easy to be peaceful at home for the past year: it's been great.

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yay! It's good to know that the vaccination part is over. Yeah, because of the variants and all the advice, I'll still be social distancing and wearing my mask out of the house.

This forum has made all the difference in the world during the past year...

• alltatup
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, the second Moderna shot is giiving me some aches and tiredness.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X