Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Almost forgot to put up the White Widow pics. I thought the Glue was going to produce more but I got 354g of golf ball sized buds off this girl wet.

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    If you just had a fan with nothing to stop the light then yes, it’ll get through. Just like a trap is used underneath a sink to keep the sewer fumes from coming through I put a few S turns in my ducting to stop the light. If your tent is in a room that is completely dark and you’ll never enter it during lights off or if you only grow autos then no worries. If you flower regular plants in this tent you’ll need something to block light from entering the tent

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Harvest night!!!!’ Hate I burnt the leaves but the tops are still frosty AF. Here’s the Glue with pics of the form each cola has at harvest. A big fat top with 3-4 nuggets, zero fluffy shit. This plant got so dense that some of the lower buds aren’t fully developed. I could harvest in stages but I’m not worried about it because we keep em coming round here. In other words, I need the damn tent lol I got 330g wet off the spinner and that’s not including the 3 colas hanging up that I’ll be drying and curing completely untrimmed. That will be roughly 4oz dry. Not bad for a short veg in a 3 gallon pot 👍🏻 WW coming in a bit, got hungry 😂

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    Give me a bit and I’ll get to your question, busy night 😉

• CaptainHolt
    commented on 's reply
    One more weird question… how do you prevent light getting in through the fan or does the dam block it out? For example, if I put in an inline fan at a hole in the bottom of my tent and an inline exhaust fan at a top hole in my tent, can light come in through the hole through the fan into the tent? I do t need ductwork because my light is led. Thanks

• CaptainHolt
    replied
    Originally posted by bboyfromwayback View Post
    CaptainHolt my grow room is sealed off and hidden behind a storage closet in my basement so there’s not much airflow. To eliminate this problem I have a 4” in-line fan pulling air into my tents from my exercise room next door. It’s a 12ftx15ft room so it’s fairly easy to regulate temp/humidity in and that’s where all of my environmental conditioning takes place. I have a 6” exhaust that’s vents the tents straight to the outside of my house. Before when I just recirculated the inside air, humidity never seemed to change. Now I have no real issues
    Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    CaptainHolt my grow room is sealed off and hidden behind a storage closet in my basement so there’s not much airflow. To eliminate this problem I have a 4” in-line fan pulling air into my tents from my exercise room next door. It’s a 12ftx15ft room so it’s fairly easy to regulate temp/humidity in and that’s where all of my environmental conditioning takes place. I have a 6” exhaust that’s vents the tents straight to the outside of my house. Before when I just recirculated the inside air, humidity never seemed to change. Now I have no real issues

Leave a comment:

• CaptainHolt
    commented on 's reply
    Hi bboy, quick question about setup. How are you able to keep temps down without having tent windows or holes open, are using any kind of inline fan to bring air in or out of the tent? Thanks a bunch!

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Day 56…both girls haven some cloudy heads and a few amber but still mostly clear. The buds are super dense and frosty on both plants. I made a bonehead mistake and started lowering my lights. No idea why, made it to 26” above canopy before I noticed some yellowing. It was beyond week 6 snd I caught it quick enough so no real damage other than cosmetic but damn they were looking so pretty. You think I’d learn my lesson by now. This is my 6th grow under Electric Sky’s and everytime I try to lower them from the top of the tent I burn my plants. Specs say 18-24” during flower, I say bullshit. Not going below 30” again with these lights. Still happy with the grow, been smooth sailing really. Short veg, 3 gallon pots, looking like im going to get good yield off each plant 👍🏻

Have a good weekend everyone

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    replied

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    😂 I’m glad I’m not the only one who still prefers to smoke lol

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Yes please just a tad in the water bong thanks bboyfromwayback

• bboyfromwayback
    replied
    Dos Si Dos 33 nugget. Been in jars about a week, starting to tighten up

Leave a comment:

• bboyfromwayback
    commented on 's reply
    That will work. If I was someone with no need for a entire 50ft roll of fencing and only need one or two screens for plants then I wouldn’t care to pay $35 for that setup

• panalilies
    commented on 's reply
    I did some looking on amazon and I came across this screen type- (the link is to the actual manufacturer, they add more things to the package and ship faster than Amazon would). What do you think? I bought a trellis net for my tent but it just isnt working right so Im looking for something new before my plants get too much older (already at 3 weeks)

Used in 2'x2' grow footprint. P SCROG Screens and Quick Adjust Stakes are great for DIY ScrOG set-up. Used to facilitate low stress training of plants. The screen is optimal size to allow for growers' hands and overgrowth in logical grow light footprints. Fits well in most grow tents. Transparent screen allows better g

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X