3.85%
    LAGarden
    7.69%
    Cool Grows
    11.54%
    Yield Lab
    0%

Equipment
    5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
    ———————————————————————————————————-
    1st Grow
    Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
    Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

A lot of people put down the cheaper (made in China,no name, copycat) tents & fixtures. I don't blame them, if I had plenty of money I would get the Cadillac to. I spent 160 bucks for a 4 by 4 by 8 foot Grow tent with an LED fixture. So far it has done a fine job, Over 8 months. For the space I had to work with and what I needed, damn near perfect. I was really expecting to be disappointed. Expect the worst and hope for the best. It might quit tomorrow but right now I'm satisfied.

As quickly as the LED technology is changing these days I really don't want to put a Fortune into new Light fixtures. I already have a collection of fixtures from past years. They still work, done the job, Took a few more of them. I still use some of them occasionally when need arises.

I'm shopping for another LED For my setup and budget now. Summer coming up I would like to get away from the HPS, and MH. Too much heat, handy in the winter though. My personal opinion, a mixture of light working together is best. LEDs Have come a long ways. They are impressive.

Still does better when Working together with HPS, Metal halide, & maybe even some compact fluorescents to the sides. Covering as much of the plants & Light spectrum as possible. Factoring in quality, quantity and time.

To each their own, apples and oranges, what's best for you might not be best for me. Yeah I've been testing the product again. Happy Growing.

Perpetual Harvests
    Set up: 6 x 6 Grow room https://forum.growweedeasy.com/core/...lies/smile.png [ Home made],2-spyder farmer,3 best VA. 12/12 Flowering...4X4 tent,18hours light for Autos and starting photos in veg. 2 mars hydro.
    Bonsai clones & feminized Started to move outdoors in season.
    2 Exhaust fans -- 3 Circulate intake fans. as needed, all wide open currently. Potting soil Mixed with homemade organic, perlite, peat moss, Worm castings.

“On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month. And the leaves of the tree are for the healing of the nations” (Revelation 22:2).

Comment

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with a tent that fits any budget. Buy what meets your needs, it’s all good.

LAGarden and IPOWER tents.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

No tents just a room.
      Light: Viparspectra P2000, Viparspectra P1500, Viparspectra XS2000, KingLed 1500
      Medium: organic, Fafard perlite, Fafard Urban Garden organic mix, Organic compost shrimps.
      Nutrients: Alaskan Fish, Advanced Nutrients Big Bud, Advanced Nutrients Ancient Earth, Advanced Nutrients Sensi Cal Mag Xtra
      Full auto grow
      Grow room : 8X12X10, 2 industrial fans, 1 dehumidifier, 1 Vivosun carbon filter & controller
      12 Wild Thailand Ryder from WOS

Comment

With my 2x4s I went with an off brand pretty sure China tent "coolgrows" because it is a foot taller than just about everything else out there it's 2x4x6 . Then my 4x4 is a spider farmer and you can tell the difference in quality between them the cool tent material feels more like plastic instead of thicker canvas of the sf but it doesn't leak light anymore than any other tent I've seen. I think any tent with velcro vents will leak light a little i use some vent tubes in the drawstring openings instead of messing with the velcro
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MrPNW
          MrPNW commented
          Editing a comment
          Cool Grows just added since more than one person mentioned them in comments. Come back and vote.

I have 2 Gorilla tents. 3x3, 5x5.
        5x5 Gorilla tent
        Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
        Infinity T8 exhaust fan
        Technaflora nutes
        Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

You left out DIY. Having cabinet making skills and materials on hand, I built a 30x48x60 inch cabinet for my first grow which will become my starter veg cabinet when I complete my 7x8 ft bloom room in my 5 ft tall crawl space. Excavate 18 inches so I can walk around, seal with black plastic, insulation and line with cheap space blankets for reflectivity. More space than I will ever need for myself and friends, completely secure and private, and no one will ever know.....especially my friends, lol.
          Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
          Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
          Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
          Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
          Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
          i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
          My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
          make pH correction unnecessary
          Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
          8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
          Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
          Semper Fidelis!

Comment

• MrPNW
            MrPNW commented
            Editing a comment
            My only “trusted” friend passed away so I know what you mean. He would be the only person I’d ever tell.

Cool Grows
          Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• MrPNW
            MrPNW commented
            Editing a comment
            Cool Grows just added since more than one person mentioned them in comments. Come back and vote.

No DIY choice 😞

Comment

The only one I know for sure is my 8x8 is a Hydro Crunch

Comment

2X4X6 Quictent.
              2X4X6 Quictent
              1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
              600w LED (80)
              1000w LED (180)
              2 X Viparspectra P-1000
              2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
              6" battery/usb fans
              Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
              GH trio with Calimagic
              Lung room humidifier
              3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
              ArmorSi, kelp when needed
              Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
              Northern Lights auto
              (Seedsman)
              auto 00 Kush
              (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
              2x Northern lights auto
              1 auto 00 Kush
              1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
              Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

You can only have 10 choices in the voting feature. Per usual I just grabbed the top picks from google to start. If I notice a consistent listing of a certain brand in the comments, that aren’t in the voting option, I will swap out a “0” voted brand with that one and let those who made the comment know to return and add their vote.
                So some may be replaced so all have votes but there will only ever be 10 choices, unless I make a “part 2” which might be good if we even get more “same brand” comments after all are filled.

This vote was for tents. I noticed some were listing DIY and then proceeded to mention a cabinet or even a room. That goes beyond the scope of a tent. I think of a DIY tent more like a pvc or metal tube frame with plastic or canvas as that kind of tent.

Equipment
                5x5x8 Gorilla Grow TentSpider Farmer SF4000AC Infinity 8” TS Fan/Carbon Filter
                ———————————————————————————————————-
                1st Grow
                Started 01 Oct 2020 • Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 • Harvested 08 Mar 2021
                Black Gold organic potting soilNature’s Living SoilCompost Tea using NLS
                Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

My main grow area is a walk-in closet, but I did set up a mother/clone tent as well as a 4x4 for pheno hunts.
                The vivosun tents I bought a couple of years ago are still going strong. Zippers are still in great shape and no light leaks.
                WHAT???
                5x5 grow space
                900w of Vero's and F-strips
                4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I have a 4x4 Zazzy tent and a 2x4x5 Vivosun. Big tent is flower tent and little tent is veg tent.. both loaded with Mars Hydro fixtures, and they pump out the nugs!
                  4x4 flower tent
                  sour dream
                  Blue Diesel
                  Trainwreck
                  platinum Girl Scout cookies

2x4 veg tent
                  Green Dream
                  Sour Dream
                  blue dream
                  Freakshow

Comment

In between grows at the moment...my grow-room reno had to take a back seat to total bath redo...ugh. I digress...I have a 3x3 and a 4x4 tent. Both are Gorilla grow tents. Have yet to use the 4x4. Once I get growing again the 4x4 will be for photos and the 3x3 for autos.
                    Auto/Photo Tent: Gorilla 2x4x7'11", HLG 350R, Infinity 4" w/Carbon Filter, Autopot system, Coco 50/50 perlite: Ace Seeds fem photo Purple Haze x Malawi x 2 Seeds dropped 2-2-24
                    Photo Tent: Gorilla 4x4x7'11" HLG Scorpion R, Infinity 6” w/Carbon Filter, Coco 50/50 perlite, Autopot system: 100% Sativa Ace Seeds Malawi x 4
                    Nutrients: CX Horticulture - full line for both tents

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I really don't care for the IPower 4x4 only because the damn zipper has been a " drag " from day one.

• MrPNW
                      MrPNW commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I love my iPower 1/4” metal gear rope hangers. They blow away all the 1/8” versions I have.
                      Was it the zipper design or a faulty zipper?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X