• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    The 315.....

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Yes...that was epic...it will pay off...it must...or madness will set in...
    Big dog? Mama ATF? She's resting, brewing her next move...she's got marriage on the brain...

• Green75
    replied
    Man that's looks like a lot of work...great job..

Where is the big dog at...

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Just a few pictures of yesterday's defoliation aftermath, I'll let them be for now, 3rd week of flowering, the stretch looks done, next hair cut shouldn't be as drastic.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Very very manageable....I have a 3x3x6 tent..depends on if exhaust is on or not...time of year...my tent is in my furnace room...right now.....as I type...it's 82° and rh is 35...tent door closed two bottom flaps open exhaust on...the room my tent is in is 82°as well....if my dehu was not running it would be cooler in both areas... 82 is not bad at all....

• rwdyredhead
    commented on 's reply
    Green75 I wanted to ask you about the heat output from the 315 lec. I was planning on ordering an Advanced Platinum P600 led ($660) tomorrow after researching & deciding it was the best light for my budget and heat requirements but then last night LuckyAcres happened to mention to me that the 315 lec puts off little heat-comparable to leds-and suddenly I had a new choice thrown in the mix. Don't you use one of these in your tent? I was wondering what kinda temps you deal with in there when running this light? My grow box is 4x3x6

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    After my last post I just couldn't shake it off, seemed wrong to leave it at that... i went thru the threads again, gathered intel(thanks all!) and went into battle mode. So I stayed home, spent another 2hrs finishing chicken bone defoliation, hoping I'd get rid of thrips too, sprayed the flowerers with azamax, last time until harvest, added diabolicious earth to all pots, added 1/2 " layer of sand on top of ALL plants in the shed, even the clones, they looked a little surprised!, also sprayed drain holes on pots, vacuumed all drain saucers and all leaves on the ground...running out of ideas...lunch time!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    4k..all day...

• bobsakamoto
    commented on 's reply
    prexactly.

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Thanks friends.
    my shop had the lec combo on sale for $355, couldn't pass that on but looks like piecing it together brings it about the same.
    the thrips are my own doing I'm afraid. I hate spraying at work so I procrastinate at home...very often on the follow up sprays or I wait too long...I'm trying real hard to be more consistent...i know I must...no other task in the shed puts me off like that...
    Green Acres not quite but that's a very nice compliment! I'll take it!

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    A very fine labor of love!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• PuravidaC
    replied
    Damn Lucky Acres, looking great!!! Could have been Green Acres!!! 😆

Leave a comment:

• PuravidaC
    commented on 's reply
    Check out buying parts separately online. After seeing one at local hydro store I know exactly what I need.
    Sun System hood- $105
    Galaxy 315 remote ballast 120v ( I want remote)- $156
    3100k lamp- $98
    Green 75 has got several different lamps so I'm waiting to hear how he likes the 4000k but I will probably start with the 3100. Unless Green like 4000 better. Either way this is my next purchase!

• Sonnyhad
    replied
    I'm seriously looking into that 315 lec.. trying to find the best price.

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    replied
    It all looks great...sorry about the thrips man...

Damn shed life...

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X