• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks boss man!

• Green75
    replied
    Picture perfect...No hill for a climber!!!

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah I thought I could tell the difference but I'm not sure anymore...which tells me something right?, 1200 vs 315 and same looking results...so far...

• NebulaHaze
    replied
    Everything is shaping up great! I can't wait to hear how the LED and LEC-grown buds compare to each other

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Well funny you ask Nebula, Thursday is journal day. Here it goes!
    3/5 water only to the veggers and nuke em foliar spray then full nutes without calmag on 3/8.
    3/7 full nutes to the flowerers
    Made cannabutter on Friday which I used to make brownies on Saturday. been catching up on my sleep, I eat a little square before bedtime and see ya !
    On Tuesday I got tired of looking at those damaged leaves so I defoliated the vegging big dirties...
    In other news I met with someone who's going to be my patient. Results? Free meds for him and I just went from being able to grow legally 6 mature plants to ....12! All sanctioned by the state, I still have a hard time registering all this, this new freedom can be much to fully appreciate. But there'll be an outdoor harvest this year after all! No money to build and set up another shed....yet...My seeds are on the way and I got a forest of clones in the waiting room, already planning the outdoor area.
    The flower room is doing great. I pluck sample leaves once or twice a day to check for any signs of thrips but all I find are rare motionless white larvaes.
    The buds are sticky the way they should, waiting at this point...just passed the half way point for the sour diesel and their 10 week cycle. Big dirty has another 2-3 weeks max.
    Alright gonna stop now before I start blabbering endlessly. Thanks for stopping by!

Leave a comment:

• NebulaHaze
    commented on 's reply
    Your plants look great in these pictures! Definitely let us know how they're developing!

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks green! I had great support! I did my thing in there the other day to get them back and basically walked away last couple days, couldn't bear the sights anymore, last night was a pleasant surprise for sure. I know why now everyone says sd is an easy strain to grow, the bastards can handle just about anything! Sour Diesel and cockroaches will be left standing alone after the nuclear holocaust!

• Green75
    replied
    Really looking tons better!! Good job lucky...lucky

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Hey guys, thanks, yeah the sd definitely flipped off the whole drama with one gigantic cola up in the air, "bring it on!" I heard them whisper I think...the veggers still look like they just got unfolded out of some old drawer but they're coming back, big dirty isn't as resilient as sour diesel.

Leave a comment:

• Tika
    replied
    Wonderful save and wonderful images !!! Whahoo!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Xaliuz
    commented on 's reply
    Wow.. they really bounced back huuh?

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Tonight was photo shoot night. With 5 more weeks to go it's the Miss SD Possee saying good night y'all!

Leave a comment:

• Green75
    commented on 's reply
    Dude I'm glad you got it under control...feeling defeated sucks...you stood up...realized the game was afoot and did what you had to...carry on...

• LuckyAcres
    replied
    Course corrected, grip gotten, head pulled out of arse and thrown back in game, full tilt forward...the ladies are responding very well to the h2oo flush, water spray, lights moved up and bugs gone...still a bit of leaf tip drooping but that could be the fact they haven't been able to dry much with all the various flushings. Few more days and it will be a bad memory. Will keep on monitoring for thrips in both rooms but no more sprayin flower, it is what it is. The veggers will get a few more preventative rounds before scrogging. Green thanks for a stopping by and advising, I'm serious man if it ever gets down to titles you're the consigliere and nebula is the godmother (Pacino style not the twinkle bell bs!)!

Leave a comment:

• LuckyAcres
    commented on 's reply
    No worries, well deserved and well taken! I'd have done the same with you! 😅😅
    Was just driving and figured out what's going on, my season is about to start, and I'm not ready for it at all, body and mind. Been distracting me. Body pains have been messing with my head too I think at the upcoming work doom. I like my job I'm just getting too broken for it, anyways getting my head back in the game on both fronts. Will do the rinse and h2oo asap. 😇😎💨💨💨

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X