Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Don't worry MeEasy those plants look great without a flash. Man i like the 4th pic harvest looks heavy

• MeEasy
    replied
    UPDATE = Hello fellow growers, hope everyone enjoyed 420.... today is day 57 from the day the first plant broke ground (WC 3rd + 4th pic rt side) They seem to be happy and are starting to bud up nicely, should be half way there. Here's a couple pics from this morning, thanks for following along

Ps. As always sorry for poor lighting my tablet still doesn't have a flash

Leave a comment:

• JeffInCanada
    replied
    All of them look great! LSTs have tons of bud sites. They're gonna be wicked eh.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    Just a quick pic 3 days after defoliation.... and their neighbors just because I can Gelato OG (big lady) before n after aerobic training trying to hold her down until PS catches up and Purple Skunk

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I tell ya it's just a hoot with the autos.

• HobbitGDF
    replied
    They are coming along well. I have some new babies sprouted. Gorilla girl XL auto x4, sour diesel auto, gorilla zkittlez auto..
    that's just my autos. I cant seem to let them go. I have a great variety of photos to grow, but still keep hatching autos. Lol.
    They are fun.
    Doing great man.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you ma'am, I didn't like how they started to flower without my permission, but I'm diggin the quick development that followed 🧐

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    She sure has a beautiful structure well heck the whole dern grow is good looking.

• MeEasy
    replied
    I couldn't take lookin at the tiny larf and a bush I ain't seen since the 90s on these autos another day. They got a good defoliation today, I tried not to get to crazy. The two on the far right are the cheese berry they got a lite trim they grew wider with longer space between nodes and didn't need it. Pics are before, after, and that WC that flowered at 13 days i think it was. Oh and I forgot to take a before pick so that's from a few days ago 🙃

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you MeEasy sometime ( probley not ) i will study more LOL my hubby use to try and explain things like this to me shittttttttt it's no wonder i just am more comfortable in the outdoors i'm hopelessly relying on my senses works so far?

• MeEasy
    replied
    I'm still working things out with this new light, SoOrbudgal I'm just starting to understand how to do the math for DLI so I won't even try to get that technical because I would probably unintentionally lie to you. I do have these pics with the needed light and light available you might already have all this if so ignore it, maybe it will help someone else

First is the ppfd map for your light i just stole from Amazon. it shows what your light does at those distances then the next pic shows how much is needed to grow at each stage of life. It's ok to go a little over the required ppfd in the middle to get enough out to the edges but if you get much over 1100 you have to add co2 and heavier feeding

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry MeEasy i'm still playing around understanding my new P2500 vipar. It's got 250watt draw i can't or don't understand all the specs. So far it's the only one in my flower tent now, i could put another 200watts in there if needed but not sure yet. My photos are so friggin stretched now it's not funny LOL but i'm dealing with it, figuring it out. I feel like a " newbie " again and guess i am with this new light. I got it at 25" and will move my plants closer today again. But man it's so dang bright it's at 100% dialed.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    OHHH ya that's bad LOL

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry I babble sometimes making it difficult to understand lol (coffee coffee coffee)
    I have the light at 25" above which is ok but I had it turned up to 600w which is ok for a 12 hour day but to much for 18 hours. They had that end of the day droop all day, except for about 4 hours in the middle of the day

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Sorry i'm having a difficult time understanding? Were they to close to the light?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X