Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well i sure hope your WC auto out does my photo version she's not looking like a "smoker" bud wise. She's one of those trichomes filled larfy phenos. I feel like putting her outdoors and freezing her LOL. Maddening 80days in flower over 17wks invested in her.

Leave a comment:

• RetiredGuy
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Nice looking grow MeEasy I have heard good things about the CJ. Hopefully she'll catch up soon. Maybe have a ball in there, you know like with ballroom dancing, music. A real classy affair, you be the prince. Maybe she'll get her act together. Shut it down before midnight though Seriously, beauty looking plants eh.

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks, I don't know why I've let these autos get me flustered I don't like not having control over the timing but I mean they're just plants what's the worst thing that can happen I end up with some shity plants. I've grown at least 100 shity plants in my life lol.
    New buds I think look like little hedgehogs lol

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    That's the hedgehogs I'm talking about I think the beginning stages of a bud/ flower looks like a hedgehog, so that's what I call them lol.... the one WC has flowers and a few others are just right behind it

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man those look great MeEasy LOL baby hedgehogs

• Tedtheclown
    replied
    They should be taking off here soon. They look healthy. Have they started to flower yet?

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    replied
    UPDATE = I top dressed them all with some flower food (earth dust boost) this is their only feeding unless I do a tea or something later. Have a Cinderella Jack that doesn't want to grow up with the rest of them (both CJ are the 2nd plant top n bottom rows) and were both part of the 2nd set of seeds planted sprouts on 3/1. While I had em out I did a little trim around the bottoms nothing crazy just the tiny stuff not growing from lack of light. All but the one seems to be growing right along. WC has some baby hedgehogs and a couple others are about to.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    I treat the gnats with mosquito bits soaked in water strain out the bits and use the water as you normally would. This takes care of the larvae the sticky traps get the adults. There's quite a few on these sticky traps because I left the soil in there for nearly a month wetting it once a week and didn't notice that the gnats had infested the tent before I planted. I've been busy with some shit and wasn't paying attention

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Plants looks real good in there. Lots of green. Do the gnats effect the plants much? Are the pineapple stickies enough to hold them at bay? Still a bit too cold here in the great white north where I am for bugs but they will sure be around soon.

• PLreef
    replied
    Nice work MeEasy. I love autos, so fun to grow. Autos stretch like crazy. Get ready cause your about to have a full tent. In my experience around the second week of flower they take off.

Leave a comment:

• RetiredGuy
    commented on 's reply
    Looking good!

• Tedtheclown
    replied
    They are moving quick, cant wait to see them pre buds

Leave a comment:

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    Helps keep them in check. The larva will eat the roots. They screw the plants up bad if they get out of control

• Freeman420
    commented on 's reply
    Do you suffer from gnats MeEasy? I've seen the missus use those yellow sticky catchers. Is it an issue with these little buggers flying about by the flowers?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X