Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Thank you Ms SoOrbudgal the wc I cut down is the one that had pistils on it day 13 it finished super fast 4sure. It's a small plant so the buds look really big thinkin 2-3 z could be a little more they're really dense, for under 3 months I think it's really good. I've grown photos for 5 months and only got 2-3 z lol.
    I was always told that as we got older we would lose two things one is our memory and ummm damnit I can't remember what the other one was 😜🤪

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Dang MeEasy what a great looking grow on that wedding cake more than i think i got on my photo of her LOL but she is a fine mega munchie type weed LOL. I got salted nuts and MMs in a bowl when i smoked that dang it. Love seeing grows finish so well. I guess GG#4 doesn't yellow up much like those you got and some i've had in the past? Sheeeeesh i gotta write down friggin everything on my calendar water, feedings, first budlet sure does help me out.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Jeff I actually bought a box of multi colored plant tags to help myself tell the plants apart without standing on my head trying to read the tags now if I could just remember what color tag I put in what strain I'll have to get me a grease board to hang on the wall and use as my new memory lol be like an external hard drive 💾

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    Chunky buds on that Cake! The whole tent looks like a chunky bud factory. Thanks for the dots!!

• MeEasy
    replied
    Well guys/gals another week has passed, I cut the first one down today the smaller wedding cake she's hanging by her toes. The others are still stacking on a little weight three of em are getting a few ambers and won't be long for them. I put some colored dots on one of the pics to identify the strains.
    red= Cinderella Jack
    Green = Bruce Banner
    blue = Wedding Cake
    Yellow = Cheese Berry

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yep i use 3gal. cloth or plastic for my autos when i want them to do well. Easy to manage keep healthy than my small container runs.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    grouchyoldman thank you... I will put up a total weight once they're done 4sure. I'm pretty impressed with them so far.

SoOrbudgal thank you... I believe you were one of who said to use 3 gal I'm following the leads of you and a few others on here

• grouchyoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Very Beautiful MeEasy! Well done.
    You are making a nice case for Autos. I hope you'll provide a final harvest yield as a data point for a really successful autoflower grow.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man oh man those look fantastic MeEasy great grow. I won't be using my small cont. anymore for my autos i'm using 2+gal. now mostly 3gal fabric next rounds. I got 5 of those folgers going and at 7 to 8 wks they are very small returns. Never expected much poor conditions an me fault At least they will take less time for trimming, good yield in my book i'd be happy for sure with yours. I know you are

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks JeffInCanada this is my 1st autos so they seem small to me, but I figure if I get 2 z from each that's a pound and hell you can't beat that in three months

• JeffInCanada
    commented on 's reply
    They all look great! Tent-O-buds!! Nice work, bet it's smelling real good in there You're going to have a real smörgåsbord of buds to sample, so cool!

• MeEasy
    replied
    It's time for another update.... starting to look like fall in here. I did a good defoliation on one of the wedding cake, Bruce Banner, and cheese berry here's some before n after of each and the tent. Won't be long on the WC and BB I stripped them really good in prep for their hanging.
    pics
    1,2 n 3 WC
    4,5 n 6 BB
    7 n 8 CB

Leave a comment:

• RetiredGuy
    commented on 's reply
    Looking fantastic!

• HobbitGDF
    commented on 's reply
    they are looking great. now that i have a photo flower tent, i love it, cloning and the flip, but i also love these autos. they are just cool. like you said you just have to have a few more. always got to have some autos going tho.

• MeEasy
    replied
    Hello again everyone time for another update. These ladies are moving at a great pace 4 are 65 days and 4 are 73 days from sprouts hitting the soil. One wedding cake 1st pic middle far back and one Bruce Banner 2nd pic middle row left are getting pretty close to done very few clear trichomes left but I think they'll fatten up a bit more. I'm pleasantly surprised with how fast these have been maturing I did miss the ability to pick the flower time (couple are pretty small) but I believe I'll have to grow more autos

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X