Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newbutoldgrower75
    commented on 's reply
    Hello my friend. The girls are looking amazing😍. Will message you in the next day or two buddy, been a hectic week for me.

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Correct ahmundo aha MeEasy

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Yep SoOrbudgal that's about how I run things, I generally do a little better than I am now but I think some people just go way to far and make it a scientific process. That's their way so I'm not saying it's wrong or bad especially if it's their livelihoods but it's just not my way lol this is my hobby not my job 🤪😋

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hi MeEasy i'm just a recorder my obsession with times all from type of work i use to do recorded, wrote down shit so it's a habit. Anyway i just write down when it gets first set of leaf.........then forget it until i see tiny budlets then i count first day of flower and write weekly on my calender. I just kinda want to know general age of flowering. Just like you did i judge the trichs in there final days.

• MeEasy
    replied
    Hello all, just another quick pic update. I never write down the day they break ground just when they go in as sprouts, and I forgot to mark which ones were which (life has the ol brain twisted right now) but half hit the dirt on 2/21 (65 days) others on 3/1 (57 days). Again the two alone are the WC

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    grouchyoldman between 4-5wks old i spaced them about a wk or so apart starting seed. They are under full spectrum LED since 3wks. I will not purchase nor use reg. auto seeds ever again LOL. Same with reg. photo seeds. If i get a seed from dispensary bud and it looks viable i save it and will grow it just hoping it's female but as a side single plant grow i'm not going to count on stats for being fems. My odds have not been good LOL

Leave a comment:

• grouchyoldman
    commented on 's reply
    Hi SoOrbudgal, How old were your autos when they displayed their sex?

I've got two Girl Scout regular auto seedlings and the sooner I know M/F the sooner I can replant if necessary. First auto grow so I'm not sure what to expect.

• newbutoldgrower75
    commented on 's reply
    Looking really good buddy..

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Yes it's been great weather i've been working in my little greenhouse doing my flower seeds. Sorry for being a bummer, also just found 2 more male autos from seed replacements. Thank goodness i got 2 tents running at least my photos are fems. The autos were reg. autos? 3 males 1st grow......gave me 6 replacements 4 have been male. I've got no mojo with luck lately........

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Sometimes we don't put our hearts in a grow and it will show, life has sure been in a mood, dealing all of us some shit lately. I'm sure you are working on the garden outside, that should help get the fung sway back in line

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    oops made another foggy brain double post.......sorry

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    I grew wedding cake thought i already posted about her on your thread? Musta been another foggy moment? Anyhoo yours is way better looking like she outta look.

• RetiredGuy
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great!

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Well your Wedding Cake looks way better than mine did no where near the volume of colas. I'll grow her again sometime did not give her my good mojo and they suffered from love momma was not feeling fung sway.

Leave a comment:

• MeEasy
    commented on 's reply
    Those are the two wedding cake, someone said they wanted to watch em so I try to remember to take a closeup of them

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X