No announcement yet.

Random Funnies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have sailed to the edge of the earth and have seen the abyss. It told me to go home and comply. Instead, I jumped off the edge of the earth. It was dark and cold. Then it was light and somehow I fell back into the center of the earth arriving back at home. The earth is not flat, it is hollow.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
      TOKABIGONE commented
      Editing a comment
      I want some of what you been smoking!

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      TOKABIGONE I want the oil

Well duh!
    Hollow Earth - Wikipedia
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Who doesn't love Willie? I went to Farm Aid two years in a row at Tinley Park, IL in the 90's. Great memories.

Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I always forget about this thread and I'm always coming across funnies
        TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
        s silver haze... strawberry haze...
        .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
        TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
        2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
        TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
        3 gallon pots all autos
        Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
        👇my one n only journal👇
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          better than my sad, sad closet today. I'm still gonna try to water them. I had left my ph meter, ph down, 1 ml syringe in the kitchen so I could prep the water on the counter where the dechlorinated bottles are ... stuff got moved. I wish I had one of those mechanics roller chairs right now. Or that my nephew would reply to a text. He has had my air compressor all summer, slow leak tire here, car hasn't moved in over 2 weeks. I don't feel like driving to the gas station when I own a dang air compressor. Am I wrong?

Puglover1 . Drive to your nephew's house and tell him to air up your tire. Whilst the compressor is compressing find something that belongs to your nephew and chuck it in your trunk. Not something he's borrowed from a neighbor or other family member. Anything with a motor is fine. Preferably a single stroke gasoline machine. Something he'll miss.
        Go home and wait until your tire needs fill up. When it does, tell him to bring back the compressor and fill up your tire or he will never see his single stroke gasoline machine, again and never know who his real parents are.
        You know, extortion!
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          You have rendered me speechless. ME!!! I have a brother but I tell people either he died when I was young or I'm an only child. It's a perfect relationship. All other relations are dead or unknown to me.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a brother 6 yrs older, never got along. He pulled his arm back threatening to punch me in the face in my driveway, still owes me money from mom/parents' estate. I stood my ground, didn't flinch. he wouldn't last a day in County. He became dead to me that day.

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          sad thing is that my nephew's 6 yr old sister was abducted half block from home, in our little 5500 pop. town in 1991, taken to a barn in Iowa. Raped, sodomized then murdered in the morning because hunters' gunshots scared her, he strangled her with a wire to shut her up. While we searched for 13 days she was already dead. Maggots took over. She called my dad Grandpa, sweetest little girl you could ever meet. Nephew has another sister but doesn't know it. Perp was sentenced to death but our felonious governor commuted all death sentences. We paid for all the appeals which cost more than housing him for life, which we're doing now. He was released from a TX prison after serving months on a 10-year sentence for being a child molester. https://law.justia.com/cases/illinoi...5/74636-7.html

Click image for larger version

Name:	1622623_10151994435713800_664239328_n (1).jpg
Views:	416
Size:	145.4 KB
ID:	542676

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
          TOKABIGONE commented
          Editing a comment
          ROTFLMAO good one!

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          HaHaHa!

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          This is why we have test animals!

Name:	ROFLMAO! Smiley (1).gif
Views:	409
Size:	125.3 KB
ID:	542680
        Grow # 3 50/50 S/I Critical Mass photo fem
        Seeds drop in water 1/8/2022

Medium: FF Coco Loco plus 30% Perlite in 7 gal cloth bags
        Space: 30x48x62 DIY cabinet lined w/space blankets
        Lighting: Bloomspect SS1000 Quantum board x 3 - 300 watts actual draw
        Soil Supplements: Worm Castings, Crab Shell, Oyster Shell, Neem and Karanja Meal, Volcanic Basalt Dust (for minerals), Recharge root micros. Grow 3 is with reconstituted super soil to which I've added several additional minerals and supplements. A more complete list based on Cackamas Coots super soil recipe can be found in my Auto Toka thread
        i don't grow plants anymore, I grow soil that my plants can thrive in!
        My filtered tap water runs over 7.5 pH but the soil microbes
        make pH correction unnecessary
        Ventilation: Vipospar 4" Exhaust Fan w/RH controller, 12" Carbon Scrubber
        8" bottom intake fan, 6" clip on fan, 6" heater as needed
        Cabinet on screen porch. N AZ @ 4000 ft.

My salute to all who have served
        Semper Fidelis!

Comment

Search your favorite video or sports site for Balloon World Cup.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

The 84 year old gal at the end of my complex walks past my house every day and one day I noticed her making a big circle past my yard so I asked her what was up. She said “ you have a skunk living under your deck ! I can smell it “
            So I explained that it was the plant, and she grabbed the top and bent it over under her nose and gave it a big old sniff just like she’d seen Cheech & Chong 100 times. “That’s it “ she cried... anyway, it was funny at the time...

Comment

"On October 2, 1978, Tim Allen was arrested in the Kalamazoo-Battle Creek International Airport for possession of over 650 grams (1.4 lb) of cocaine. He subsequently pleaded guilty to drug trafficking, and provided the names of other dealers in exchange for a sentence of three to seven years, instead of possible life imprisonment. He was paroled on June 12, 1981 after serving 2 years and 4 months in the Federal Correctional Institution in Sandstone, Minnesota."

The moustache gave him away
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

The grower across the river throws all his branches and trim down to the rivers edge and says the beaver will dispose of them. Thought I’d give it a try. And that’s why the beaver is our national animal...

Comment

Comment

TOKABIGONE Maybe we can find the Ghost Cat https://www.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeedlab...n=bftwbuzzfeed
                    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
                    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
                    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
                    Various size fabric grow bags
                    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
                    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
                    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

I always forget about this thread 😆 and I'm always finding funny crap
                      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                      3 gallon pots all autos
                      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                      👇my one n only journal👇
                      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Name:	11159960_989259104431570_4194800678049049886_n.jpg
Views:	351
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	544577

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                        X