• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click image for larger version

Name:	CRICKET.jpg
Views:	509
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	544586
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Nope i see it also

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      ah haha its wearing a tie as well! That might be the start of a bad trip if you just dropped some LSD, or ate a bunch of shrooms....

For those of you who really, really, really care about the environment and didn't know condoms are not recyclable.

Eco-friendly sex: What is it and how does it impact on climate change? - BBC News
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I am obviously the stondest person in the room Ckbrew . I see a tie and sunglasses wearing lion wearing a grasshopper hat. Or maybe I'm the leastest stoned because my interpretation is correct?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Meta? As in metadata? Are they telling people outright that every single thing they do on the internet is being collected for whatever purposes? I mean, outright admitting something?
        Folks. Good people. If any of you ever get into the metaverse, please do not contact me again.

Facebook changes its name to Meta in major rebrand - BBC News
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          On today's episode of how fucked up is fucked up...

• Puglover1
          Puglover1 commented
          Editing a comment
          It's almost like he's being honest with the new name.

My morning started seeing the cat walking around with a dead, large fan leaf on his chest, tucked under his collar. Don't ask me how he did it, but I know where he got it.
        Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
        Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
        Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
        Various size fabric grow bags
        Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
        4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
        Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

Ultimate Dog Tease

Comment

Dog Wants a Kitty

Comment

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't usually care for the talking pets app thing but these were good.

Guest commented
              Editing a comment
              I have a silent Pug short, but be beware, it's ugly... want me to show you what a Pug can do?

• Puglover1
              Puglover1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Of course, surprise me.

I don't remember why I wound up on the CDC website. Whatever the case, I found this picture in an article about the health effects of marijuana. The article doesn't matter. What's wrong with this picture?

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              It looks like the CDC hired Charlie Brown to take the pix.

Name:	CatBreadHalloween.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	222.6 KB
ID:	545217
            I only decorated the cat for Halloween, wasn't sure I'd have the newer phone yet. First photo, Bread Head Sam, I still have some learnin' to do on the phone. On the way home driving west the sun came out, ofc. The fall colors are finally showing here, and I'm still wearing shorts, made it to my annual Nov 1st goal. Wondering if that cat cervical collar will stop him from stealin' when he should've been buyin'?

Comment

Puglover1 you know I usually post something subversively unkind when I see someone post cutesy pictures of their pets. But I'll tell you what! Cutesy aside, you might have the replacement for the cone pets get at the vet's! Never put the cone on Dabber. I didn't want her to get picked on by the neighborhood animals. I would have put toast around her neck and paid to do so!
              That picture is mesmerizing. Maybe because I can't see it's eyes.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6

Comment

• TOKABIGONE
                TOKABIGONE commented
                Editing a comment
                i dunno man. I enlarged the pic and now i'm a little scared cuz I can see his eyes and worse, his teeth!

• Puglover1
                Puglover1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Toka, I use this motion photo thing, I chose that pic from the group of options - it's Halloween!

Name:	cone.JPG
Views:	383
Size:	3.87 MB
ID:	545222

OK Gingerbeard I won't show you crazy pug's Rockstar Halloween costume in 2017. He was in the ICU for 10 days, had to wear the Cone of Shame for another week at home, got it off right before Halloween. That crazy 1 year old pup powered his was through wherever he wanted to go in my house, the cone looked more like petal-y flower when all was done. They have nicer, better choices now, hope I never need one again. Nobody got to make fun of him, bc of the fence, but when I brought him home after 10 days Grumpy was scared of him, the senior rescue pug was blind. And I just remembered, crazy Liam had to pee so bad after the ride home he tore himself out of a Velcro'd vest that was clipped to a car seat. Strong like a bull.

Comment

Beware...

Comment

• Puglover1
                  Puglover1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That's odd. But it's not a pug, it's a Frenchie - their ears stand up. I call them pugs with pointy ears. Crazy pug here catches Grumpy's before it hits the round, if I let them out together at night. I try not to.

A few neighbors were over for dabbbing. We got to talking about A's job interview at a pet shop. It distilled down to a conversation about which would win a fight: chameleon or praying mantis. A ended the conversation with, 'My chameleon has attitude.' She was the only one who didn't laugh. She was also the only one who wasn't dabbing. Click image for larger version

Name:	images (1).jpg
Views:	397
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	547131

Name:	images.jpg
Views:	428
Size:	23.7 KB
ID:	547130
                More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                3x3x6

Comment

Gingerbeard: Did you hear Carmein Ragusa died?
                  Robert: Who's that?
                  GB: Dude from Laverne & Shirley. Don't tell me you never watched Laverne & Shirley!
                  Robert: No. I don't like crazy women.
                  GB: Robert. You married a Korean hooker. You brought her to the US where she hooked up with a Korean gang and kept hooking. She sent all your money and her hooking money to people who were not her family in Korea. SHE finally wound up divorcing YOU, getting half of whatever you had left, including your military pay. How long did it take you to convince the courts of her misdeeds before absolving you of alimony? For how long after did she try to threaten you into giving her money? What the hell do you mean you don't like crazy women?
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
                    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
                    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
                    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
                    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
                    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
                    3 gallon pots all autos
                    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
                    👇my one n only journal👇
                    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X